Sign in to follow this  
Coldheat

MegaSceneryEarth Ohio 2.0

Is your MSE VA visible as a line item and checked (activated in your add-on scenery library) and near/at the top of the add-ons list--definitely above GEX and other programs of that type??

Yes it is at the very top of the scenery folder and it is checked.

I have a help ticket submitted to MegaScenery. I'll try an uninstall and reinstall later or tomorrow if I don't hear from Mega Scenery by late tomorrow.

Ok you definitely do not have MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 showing!

Things to check...

1. Did you install ALL files that you downloaded? You have to run and install every file in the package, not just the first one. If not, install all the other files you have downloaded (or received on disk) , one by one, and you will probably find that fixes the problem.

If you have already installed all the files, check in the directory where these have been installed (usually C:\MegaSceneryEarth\Virginia etc) and make sure you have a bunch of files there in that folder (not just a few).

2. Double check that the Scenery Library entry is actually pointing to the correct folder where the MegaSceneryEarth files are installed on your hard drive.

Let me know how that goes.

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

This thread has degenerated into a quasi advertisement training exercise with some folks intentionally violating the rules after a friendly reminder, apparently in an effort to "test" me. If you want in-depth training on photoreal scenery, please visit the advertisers forum, or check out:

http://forum.avsim.net/forum/434-the-photoreal-scenery-support-forum/

EVERYONE NEEDS TO REVIEW THE VERY SIMPLE RULES OF THE SCREEN SHOT FORUM:

http://forum.avsim.net/page/AVSIM%20Pages/screen_shot_rules.html

That's all for this thread. Remember, this is forum is used for artistic interpretation and not for advertising or training.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg