Sign in to follow this  
A330-300

Black Box Sim set to release A330?

I went on BBS's facebook page and noticed a countdown happening. I own the BBS A32X v0.61 and I have to say out of the 3 'big' airbus developers, this one is the best system wise and the most stable (JUST MY OPINION-not trying to start a flame war here).

Here's the picture in question. They seem to be teasing the A330!

539594_427118887373515_1543924809_n.jpg

In comparison with other A330 engine pylons (look at the distinct 'kink'):

157334_800.jpg

276502874_5c6c95f4bb.jpg

This has me excited! I love the A330 and for it to finally have high-systems simulation would be awesome!

EDIT:Here's the previous photo they uploaded yesterday...I can't see a A330 in this, but cool nonetheless:

21657_426800170738720_251274260_n.jpg

here we go again, another $50 beta :lol:

I don't want to start this argument again but even though BBS is 'beta', it's very very stable and IMO the most in-depth airbus simulation out there right now. Not the best in the eye candy department, but system wise it's very, very good and stable.

Hmm that's awesome, I will buy it whenever it comes out, always wanted some proper A330 simulation other than Wilco one.

I noticed it too. I hope they are going to make A330 and I hope A340 too because the FSCommunity needs those two aircrafts

Finally a airbus for a long haul with FMC that is time it's 2013 and we all want to do that one time! :)

Hmm..I was under the impression BBS was floundering, but I guess not! This will be a great addition to my hangar along with the T7.

The big guys? Oh yeah..This would be Fantastic. If they made the A330 and the A-340, that's it for me. No need to go back to the small guy- the A320

Thanks for the heads up, have been waiting for an A330 with detailed systems for a very long time.

Cheers

Rob Prest

here we go again, another $50 beta :lol:

Yep. Incredible.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest Mik75

There is a new picture on their Facebook site. I am really looking forward to their A330. And maybe, we get the 0.7 version at the same time, that would be great. The 0.61 is very good already, with very nicely working managed descends. In many aspects, I like it better than the AXE. The A/P is still a little sloppy on steeper turns and not all of the systems and ECAM pages do work properly, but this Bus gets defenitely better with each new version!