Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

DY3664 Copenhagen - Palma de Mallorca

Hi there captains :)

It was a while since my last flight..I have been busy creating a photoreal scenery over Skane in the south of Sweden. This completes the area around Kastrup wich is the main hub for my flights B)

Loove the new animations in AES :wub:

84448357.jpg

55025946.jpg

56093780.jpg

13140893.jpg

45856447.jpg

61933970.jpg

61763414.jpg

21509977.jpg

94741703.jpg

79634067.jpg

Really great series, Niclas. I assume the deicing vehicles are part of the new AES update?

John G.

Great stuff Nic! Love the cockpit views.

I think that last shot is GSX? No?

Great!

The new AES features look nice, too.

Beautiful! Love that Livery

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I love your scenery! The colors and contrast of the images really capture the coolness and wetness of the region.

Beautiful shots again! I still really wish you could send them out. Darn legalities. :) I also wish there was some good source data further north of there. That must be some real beautiful scenery in real life to fly around in. I'd love to see good photoreal scenery for all of Norway, Sweden and Finland. I've been flying almost exclusively Norwegian routes lately and making my own with what's available - but that's anywhere between 1m and 4m resolution and not the best in color balance, brightness and everything else. The data is too all over the place but still, I prefer to see even ok photos of what's really there vs the best guess from land class w/ repetitive textures.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Beautiful shots again! I still really wish you could send them out. Darn legalities. :) I also wish there was some good source data further north of there. That must be some real beautiful scenery in real life to fly around in. I'd love to see good photoreal scenery for all of Norway, Sweden and Finland. I've been flying almost exclusively Norwegian routes lately and making my own with what's available - but that's anywhere between 1m and 4m resolution and not the best in color balance, brightness and everything else. The data is too all over the place but still, I prefer to see even ok photos of what's really there vs the best guess from land class w/ repetitive textures.

Norway, Finland, and Sweden would be a great area for someone like ORBX to model hyper accurately. What great flying that would be.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Norway, Finland, and Sweden would be a great area for someone like ORBX to model hyper accurately. What great flying that would be.

With all do respect to Orbx and those that like their stuff, it's still not what's really there. It all depends on what side of the fence you are on with photo real and what real means to you obviously - the debate has been well hashed. But, for me, since discovering photo real scenery, anything else just isn't real. Unfortunately for this part of the world, I don't think there's even good data you can buy right now to make really good photo real.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Thanks alot guys!

Really great series, Niclas. I assume the deicing vehicles are part of the new AES update?

Thanks John! The deicing vehicles itself are not new but the deicing effects are new from update 2.26. The big updates from 2.30 are more animated ground crew, a different fuel truck and bus

Great stuff Nic! Love the cockpit views.

I think that last shot is GSX? No?

Thanks Stiffy! Yep, thats correct. I have disabled the belt loaders in AES and using the ones from GSX instead :)

Thanks Kevin! I would really love to share my scenerys if I´m sure it´s not illegal. If someone can convince it´s ok to share I will uplad them immediately.

What scenery are you using for ground scenery? Is that TileProxy or something?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

What scenery are you using for ground scenery? Is that TileProxy or something?

I´m using FSEarthTiles to create photoreal scenerys