Sign in to follow this  
dogdog22

cockpit trubol

i installed pmdg 747-400x I sarted fsx clicked on the 747 aircraft then it was fine then closed fsx download repaints then it all went wack wheels messed up pmdg toolbar gone what to i do hellllllllp

Welcome to AVSIM!

Please post a cockpit screen shot.

Ensure that you are using a non-complex aircraft for your FSX default flight, and then loading the PMDG B747 from the aircraft menu. Also consider restarting FSX for each new flight.

You're not giving much to go on...

Operating system?

Fsx SP version?

Other add-ons?

Any updates for 747 installed?

Complete list of hardware.

Please group your issues into one thread if they occur around the same time and are similar. Due to the numerous (serious) issues you are experiencing, I would suggest reinstalling or submitting a ticket to the official PMDG support desk.

Please group your issues into one thread if they occur around the same time and are similar. Due to the numerous (serious) issues you are experiencing, I would suggest reinstalling or submitting a ticket to the official PMDG support desk.

Good idea the 3 topics have been merged into one.

to the OP,

please make sure to give more information regarding your issues or people will not be able to help. Also its best to post all these in the same thread and a very good idea to contact PMDG support through the above link.