Sign in to follow this  
ereedks

World Of AI new uploads?

I see in the library there are two new World of AI packages, but I am wondering if they are legit or if they may be a virus as happened here on the AVSIM site a year or two ago. According to the world-of-ai.com website, they are stopping the World of AI site and they do not show these two new updates (KLM CityHopper and Transavia). That's making me wonder whether these two may have been posted by an imposter and/or may contain a virus.

I'm pretty sure I have seen KLM CityHopper and Transavia on that list with 2008 plans or somewhere around that time. Since they've already been released a while back it might be safer to get them through that link. As for whether or not this one is a virus I doubt it because files have to be "admitted" into the system and are checked by library administrators. However, it's quite possible that it may contain a virus.

The files were uploaded by Peter van der Veen of WoAI himself.

Given the WoAI closure announcement I too am pleasantly surprised to see new uploads from them.

The files are new v3 AI packs for KLM Cityhopper and Transavia - there's no viruses. The library has auto scanned them on upload (if it finds anything the files are rejected) and I've just downloaded and scanned each one too.

Its great to see new WoAI packs!

Add a second download and scan - Completely clean and legit on my end.

Bear in mind they announced to close in April.... And it's only heading into March :wink: