Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

freaking awesome

Hello folks,

i have found this video after my great vacation in Austria. take a look it really shows the great things about the NG.

please enjoy, cheerio.

great video... although life as an airline pilot in reality is not that glamorous (just as the title says)... I havn't stayed in a hotel that nice in years! Very nice work on that video..

great video... although life as an airline pilot in reality is not that glamorous (just as the title says)... I havn't stayed in a hotel that nice in years! Very nice work on that video..

Well there's not a hope in monkeys that his company (RYR) paid for it :lol:

Great video, love it!!

Although, it made me realize how far we are of a realistic weather system on our simulation. :(

Wow, just amazing. Just wish I could become a pilot. *sniff* *sniff*

And also amazing how similar it is to the NGX. I didn't notice a single difference, except for one thing: the font of the number 9 on the Collins MCP is different. LOL

Great video, love it!!

Although, it made me realize how far we are of a realistic weather system on our simulation. :(

Well apart from the obvious rain on windshield, I get the same weather from Opus. Including the bumps and vibration :lol:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Well apart from the obvious rain on windshield, I get the same weather from Opus. Including the bumps and vibration :lol:

Yeah sure... and i have Opus too.

I'm talking about random structures of clouds, clouds forming, flying into rain. stuff like that.

Well there's not a hope in monkeys that his company (RYR) paid for it :lol:

RYR earlier announced that they would no longer offer water to their pilots....... what a joke!

Some people really think that they (RYR) would put their crew in those sort of hotels :LMAO: I'm betting as well GolfCharlie232 used his own money to book that hotel shown in that video. I wonder what's next for RYR......They're so tight on money their PA announcements would probably end up this" Oxygen will now cost 15 per minute throughout this flight, and if you've decided not to pay then you will suffocate... Please hand over the money ASAP!"

Great video. Very well put together.

Makes me appreciate a video like that of the NG that much more when I can relate to every button push, and cockpit display all because of the privledge of flying the NGX in the sim. Shows you how well its done.

Weather radar is a glaring omission as its used often obviously, but that is no fault of PMDG.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Hi,

Hello folks,

i have found this video after my great vacation in Austria.

Please allow me to ask, where have you been?

thanks guys for all of the comments about the video!

Hi,

Please allow me to ask, where have you been?

i've been to Mayrhofen, a great place to party at night and ski at the day! cheers.

I stayed in Mayrhofen for a week way back in June 1993. A really beautiful place, and the weather was great!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Well, I don't have Opus, but I have seen some screenshots, and nowhere I noticed those enormous, compact, dark and scary cb formations seen at 2:41 of the above video...

James Goggi