Sign in to follow this  
cagrikartal

please help! ngx nd line prob.

Hi everyone i have my beautiful ngx 8/900 and its a greatest ac ever, but i have some problem with the ND route lines. when there is a tight turn on route, the line starts to wink and become crayz. i hope it can be fixed easly for defeloppers.

EREK

Which route? I haven't seen this with PMDG aircraft though experienced this frequently with the LD-767

REALY ? maybe a problem about my pc. i m uploading a little video about it on youtube, just to show u guys the issue. hope somebody find a fix :( this is not the first time but since i have the ngx(since the release). and the problem appears on some sid/star route lines especially.

EREK

Is the line flickering to the waypoint you are heading too? Im guessing so...try entering it as a direct route to that waypoint, ie, click the LSK1 and then click it again if that makes sense. might help

lee

It would really help if you'd reveal which airport and SID we're looking at here...

its not a spesific sid or star that cause the problem. whenever i have multiple curves cloase to eachother the lines go crayz as u watched above. anyway here is the informations of the airport/sid in the video.

AIRPORT: LTBJ

SID: BERG1S/RWY16L

try to enter the vspeeds then it will go crayz.

Is the line flickering to the waypoint you are heading too? Im guessing so...try entering it as a direct route to that waypoint, ie, click the LSK1 and then click it again if that makes sense. might help

lee

THANKS for the help but still not fixed.

thank you both for help anyway

EREK