Sign in to follow this  
SilvioSilva

Activation Problem?

I have activated my product since November 03 2011 and today it asks again for activation. Besides this i get this error :ERROR: flxActCommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage - (50044,71013,1)You do not have a valid licence installed for this product.

Come on!! Is this a joke?

Do I really need open a ticket to fix this mistake?

Please I would like a serious answer from PMDG staff.

Taken from a German-language website and is PMDG's response on this issue to the poster on that site:

"This issue is caused by disabling the aircraft's licensing service in Windows either manually or through a utility that automatically disables services such as GameBooster or AlacrityPC. PMDG does not recommend disabling Windows services, the alleged performance gain is dubious and doing so can cause many problems when a program goes to access a service that has been disabled.

To check for the issue:

Go to the Start button and type "services.msc" into the search box and press enter. Locate the service called "FlexNET Licensing Service." in the list that comes up. Right click it, choose properties, and under the dropdown menu for "Startup type" ensure that it is set to "Manual". If it's set to anything else you'll see the behavior you mentioned"

Not stating that you did anything different myself, but if the above doesn't help, there's a pretty good chance that either you have a registry error OR you might have to do a reinstall. I'm not PMDG, just trying to get you pointed to one fix that might help you until they respond. They are pretty responsive. You can also try a Yahoo or Google search for "ERROR: flxActCommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage - (50044,71013,1)". That's how I found this fix for you. Good luck.

Hi Kattz,

Thanks for your help and tips. I am at work now and tonight I will try this way to fix my problem. I will keep the community informed regarding the solution.

I have Razer Game Booster installed and I can confirm that on starting FSX through this program, it then stops a number of background services etc. FlexNET Licencing Service is not one of them.

Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

As I told the OP, this is one of many possible fixes. To install the J4100, I had to reformat my entire computer and start over.

Hi Kattz,

Thanks for your help and tips. I am at work now and tonight I will try this way to fix my problem. I will keep the community informed regarding the solution.

Hi Kattz. mistake solved!! I was stoped the FlexNET Licencing Service by MSCONFIG. Once returned it everything is nice for now.

Sweet. Glad I could help!