Sign in to follow this  
Mike T

Can't stop flying that Aerosoft A320

I did say some time ago that I thought the X would surprise people.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Better than the Wilco?

No.

• Upvote 1

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Now when i fly the NGX i get so confuse at times because i still think am in the A320 . I have to get back to my NGX to learn how to fly it again . It is becoming confusing with fs2crew ngx voice command .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Hello All:

Aerosoft did a very nice job on this. It flies like it is supposed to on autopilot, and is a real gem to fly by hand.

As far as being hardcore, I think a good description could be "medium".

Is it better than Wilco? system depth, probably not, but look, feel and performance, significantly nicer.

- Roger

Yes Wilco just isn't in the same league as this one.

Aerosoft have raised the bar yet again and I was another who believed that the NGX would never be toppled. The ambience of the whole experience really does create a reality atmosphere and any other Airbus developer will have to look for a Utopia creation to better this one.

Yes, It has got some suprises for Boeing 'dyed-in-the-wool' flyers but that is the nature of the beast. Study the Airbus flightcom to get the best out of it and Yes, It most certainly IS hardcore!

Aerosoft have raised the bar yet again and I was another who believed that the NGX would never be toppled. The ambience of the whole experience really does create a reality atmosphere and any other Airbus developer will have to look for a Utopia creation to better this one.

Yes, It has got some suprises for Boeing 'dyed-in-the-wool' flyers but that is the nature of the beast. Study the Airbus flightcom to get the best out of it and Yes, It most certainly IS hardcore!

Seriously? :lol:

• Upvote 5

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

No.

Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Definitely much better than wilco's version. Once they put VNAV into place, or if you prefer managed descent, it'll be a true joy to fly. Right now it's flawed but still enjoyable.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Not really an Airbus guy but I have been flying the A320 almost non-stop since I got it, I almost feel ashamed that VATAWARE shows it as my most flown aircraft. My poor NGX must feel betrayed.

Great Aircraft with fantastically modeled systems.

Hi all,

Great to hear your positive experiences of the airbus. I was tempted to go for the aerosoft version, but as it's aimed at medium to high representation and I like ultra realisim, I have decided to hold off for the FSLABS version, this should be the best airbus ever done in fsx. Can't wait, I might give in and get the aerosoft as a stop gap if I have to wait much longer!!.

Cheers

Neil

......and Yes, It most certainly IS hardcore!

even the developper itself (Aerosoft) stated that it is not intended to be on par with the NGX in term of system development and that it was a middle range product.... see how wrong you are stating it is hardcore.... no comment.

too much, too soon....

even the developper itself (Aerosoft) stated that it is not intended to be on par with the NGX in term of system development and that it was a middle range product.... see how wrong you are stating it is hardcore.... no comment.

I am quite dissapointed that you decided to criticise my opinion? No one would deny that the NGX is NOT hardcore but this version of the EXTENDED Airbus X is, and you get ambience with it too (something that is'nt an option with the NGX) for that reason only you have to commend Aerosoft for their effort here. To make a 99% replica of ANY aircraft is an impossibility but this one is most certainly aimed at good flight simmers and provides a very satisfying experience.

Don't forget also that everyone is entitled to their opinion and assesment.

I rank it next to the NGX on day to day normal operations, but then again I tend to not play with the IRS alignment or any other crazy stuff. With the PMDG I select "short rotation" panel state and off I go, simulating normal ops and haven't noticed anything wrong with the Airbus.

The Airbus is more automated to begin with so it's not as labor intensive as the Boeing. It's way better than the Wilco with regards to autothrottle, auto flight and FBW. It does what it says on the tin. Point her in a spesific bank angle and AOA, she stays put until you reach one of the real world Airbus envelope restriction. Just like in real life.

To me, the mark of a good addon is reliability and trustworthyness. The Wilco did a couple of nosedives on me, but this one has never done that. Also, the FMC is great.