Sign in to follow this  
Mike T

Can't stop flying that Aerosoft A320

Not really an Airbus guy but I have been flying the A320 almost non-stop since I got it, I almost feel ashamed that VATAWARE shows it as my most flown aircraft. My poor NGX must feel betrayed.

Great Aircraft with fantastically modeled systems.

Me either, since I got it. I don't seem to get enough. I like the NGX but I love the Airbus Extended- it's a whole different experience, and the graphics...? The best I've seen in FSX Simply the BEST ! And it's getting better and better with the upcoming updates they're working on.

<br />No one would deny that the NGX is NOT hardcore but this version of the EXTENDED Airbus X is<br />

Wow, a triple negative! I still haven't figured out if you mean that they would say that it is or that it isn't hardcore, my brain boggles halfway through...

Henri

• Upvote 2

Henri Arsenault

Nobody has an issue with people talking about their opinions and views, but to come into a thread where the OP is stating that He likes something, and thinks is it great, why on this earth would somebody turn it into a "well it doesn't do this, that, that or this"? It makes no sense. It is rude, and not where the OP was trying to turn this post.

If you feel that strongly, get on the Aerosoft support forums and voice it, or make a thread here about it, but why jack a thread about it, and go off topic because you don't like it, or accept that the developers themselves stated that it is NOT the NGX. Just like in real life, sometimes just because you want it, or demand it, does not mean it will be given on your terms.

You bought the product, and I am hoping you read about it first. I am a PMDG follower also, but I bought this bird and love it. I also read about it, and knew what it was and wasn't going to be before I handed over my CC.

• Upvote 2

Wow, a triple negative! I still haven't figured out if you mean that they would say that it is or that it isn't hardcore, my brain boggles halfway through...

Henri

Do you get satisfaction in being a troll?

Totally agree, one of the best Airliners addon in FSX. The inmersion is incredible.

Glad to hear there now is a viable alternative for the A320 to Wilco's offerings. As soon as PMDG comes out with the 777 I'll ditch them for good.

I am glad the OP is enjoying his AXE Experience, and I have enjoyed mine as well. I think the reason we're all arguing is that "hardcore" changes from simmer to simmer. If you're just transitioning from the default 321, I can understand seeing the AXE as extremely complicated and in depth. If you are a simmer that flies the FSL Concorde, Maddog, and really flies the wings off the NGX, it's a joke. That said, we don't have to berate others for just being at a different level than we are. New guys, don't try to sell something as more than it is, and old guys, don't be uppity. We'll all get along much better. :)

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Hi Guys in its current state will the AXE do a consistent ils landing - thank you.

Rich Sennett

Yes it will. Aerosoft has done a great job. It sickens to see folks fighting for their fav. developer and minimizing other products hoping that their fav developer will remain afloat. Trust me we know who the King is and who does a great job. (and who doesn't)

-- AXE is nothing short of a great product, and for those of us who come with an open mind and enjoy high-end add-ons, are not be fooled by poor-minded folks. And as the OP mentions, lets keep enjoying our add-ons. While others frown; we will smile.

Obviously, you never laid eyes on an Airbus manual. So I leave you to it Johnny. :rolleyes:

You seem like a troll.

You seem like a troll.

You seem like a VERY clever man.  :rolleyes:

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

-- AXE is nothing short of a great product, and for those of us who come with an open mind and enjoy high-end add-ons, are not be fooled by poor-minded folks. And as the OP mentions, lets keep enjoying our add-ons. While others frown; we will smile.

I agree 100%, today I started to study this bird and found the simplicity of startup procedures and flying this bird just amazing, after I've had a sleep I will go and fly a lot of flights with this.

You are so right about the Airbus. I like it so much I don't think I'll be flying any my Boeing EQ. One week after buying the software,I flew on one to Fla. I walked in, turned left. I said to the pilots, wow!, the software I just bought for FSX, of this plane is exactly like what I'm looking at. I said a company in Germany sells this model for MSFSX. They sounded surprised. They ask how I like it. I said considering I used to using Boeing EQ, there is a large learning curve. They said they spent three months in a simulator training. I'm moving to Fla, Maine. I've been flying as many routs, all though Fla, out and back from the Bahamas and Caribbean islands. Lots more fun than Ny to Boston or CT. I've had a blast just painting the planes. If any one is thinking about buying an Airbus, don't wait. Happy flying everyone.

Aerosoft has produced a great Airbus.

A suggestion....Check out Mike Ray's books on flying the Airbus. They've helped me and made flying this aircraft even more enjoyable.

Dave