Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

BUILD YOUR HOME in FSX

http://secure.simmar...me-fs9fsx.phtml :lol:

Have you always dreamed of flying over your house in Flight Simulator ?

ASDG makes this possible.

With "We build your Home X" you will be able to see your house in Flight Simulator.

You send us your outside images and we will start working on your house and build a 3D flightsim model.

Placed at the correct adress you will now be able to see and enjoy your house in FS2004 or FSX

IMPORTANT:

Download and Read the ASDG Manual above.

It will include a detailed Features List and How -to Instructions

Features:

• Detailed model placed at the correct address will include photoreal textures based on your images.
  • Photoreal ground textures (if available) and elevation data for your area (LOD11-LOD13).
  • FS2004 and/or FSX
  • Fast Customer Support
  • Backlog number, so you are always informed about the status of your Model

This looks cool, but I have to admit, my house just sat there on its own without the surrounding buildings would look very odd indeed. Do you somehow integrate it with the autogen?

Fun idea but mostly interesting for those who have a large beatiful house with a lot of beatiful ground around. The millionaire types. It would be very odd indeed to see my simple house sticking out of a flat texture.

Hmm I guess I could try this service next summer when there's no snow and I can take proper pictures of this house, I live in middle of nothing though.