Sign in to follow this  
thaine

Emergency NGX & FS Passengers

Hei Bryan,

I haven't used the failure system yet, but the manual looks very promising.

One problem that occurred to though. I was using FS2Crew with FSPassengers. Thanks to your fix everything seemed to work fine. Some minor hiccups only that didn't caused major problems.

After installing Emergency NGX, I altered the panel.cfg once again as described in your FSPassengers Fix. However this time I'm not able anymore to open the FS2Crew panel. The mouse pointer changes accordingly when moving over the click spot but no panel appears. After using the backup panel.cfg once again, the one without the fix, everything seems to work fine.

Is the FSPassenger fix working with the new version? If not, are you planning to help that problem once again?

Hei Bryan,

Thanks for your info. I did something wrong during copy-pasting into the new panel.cfg. Now everything is working fine again.