Sign in to follow this  
GodAtum

Generic Boeing cockpit modules?

In the future I plan to fly a mixture of PMDG 737, 747, 777s. Looking at the GF-MCP Advanced Autopilot Module it looks quite generic but missing the extra CMD and LOC buttons. Any other choices available around that price?

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

I can assure you its made a thick sheet steel, if you drop it on your foot both the floor and your foot will break, lol.

Cheers, Andy.

I can assure you its made a thick sheet steel, if you drop it on your foot both the floor and your foot will break, lol.

Lol ok :) Do the buttons light up? Eg the APP or LOC buttons when they are activated?

No the don't, the are either all on all the time or all off all the time. But they are shown as active in the display though.

Cheers, Andy.

I noticed the real 777 MCP does not have a CMD button only a AP button? Will this affect the operation of a 747 MCP hardware?

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "PMDG General Forum" to "MS FSX Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Would the CP 747 work with the PMDG 737, 747 and also the 777 when it comes out?