Sign in to follow this  
AlphaDawg141

767-400?

I realize that this plane isn't very popular, but it is a fairly modern plane. Nobody has made it, and it would be great if you guys at pmdg could make it. It is fairly requested by pilots at deltava.net and this is the one Boeing aircraft that has not been done in realism. All but the 77 have been done completely, and as you guys are working on the 777 already, perhaps you could create the 767-400. Just a request, please take it into consideration as this plane seems to have been shunned by the fs community.

Alex Brinson

Not another request thread... You should search for the 767 in the forums as this horse has been flogged to death. In other words, PMDG aren't doing a 767 or 757 in the near future as they have their hands full with the 777 (and its extension models), the DC6, the 747 V2.0, the 747-800, the secret Xplane project and there are reports (correct me on this last one) that they may take a look at the 787 but by the time PMDG reach that stage it would be at least 2 or three years away from right now

so no 767..

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

No offence alphadawg... But, come on everyone join in with me.... CLOSE IT, CLOSE IT, CLOSE IT, sing along ;) lol....

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Hi Alex,

Although it would be nice to have an updated 767-400 a la PMDG but it is not going to happen I am afraid. PMDG and the creators of the best 767-300 in my opinion are good friends and they said long ago that they would never step on Level D's toes.

Until there is any significant news from another developer we will have to dream of an updated 764.

All the best.

\Robert Hamlich/

I like this risk of closure flag, never saw that before :-)

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

It's raises a question mark when I always see people attacking others asking repeated questions or inquiring about something mentioned at page 894 at the manual .....what's wrong if some asking a question that was asked before ?? I don't get it ??

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

It's raises a question mark when I always see people attacking others asking repeated questions or inquiring about something mentioned at page 894 at the manual .....what's wrong if some asking a question that was asked before ?? I don't get it ??

Absolutely agree, too many self appointed moderators in this forum. The question is polite and it can be answered politely.

In this case, apart from it being a 767, which conflicts with LevelD, it's a version with only 38 built and operated by just two airlines. Hard to imagine there being a large number of buyers for such an addon.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Couldn't agree with you any more Alaa and Kevin, only 38 you say? I never would have guessed so few were built. The 767 is one of my favorite's, I have read that Air Canada is due to retire their fleet of 767's but with the 787 hangup there is life for the 767 yet.

\Robert Hamlich/

If someone is being abusive, just delete the relevant comment(s) and deal with the person responsible. Don't delete an entire topic that is relevant to PMDG. That would be a bit unnecessary.

Just a friendly reminder, the forum search functionality is a powerful tool. :-)

Pointless request. After the 777, 747 V2 and DC-6, there next project is very likely not going to be just another Boeing. PMDG or not, the market is very demanding nowadays and people always want something new. They can't keep the community satisfied with just Boeings only. Probably, they will revive the Q-400 project then. After this, perhaps an Airbus, but something like a CRJ would be much more likely.

There were only 200 MD-11s built and that's in the PMDG fleet. Perhaps if they did make a version of the 767 sometime, it wouldn't be the 400 model, but I suppose anything's possible. When a company makes such in depth and realistic aircraft you can't fault people for asking all the time, "hey it would be cool if they made this...it would be neat if they made that." I look at it as Alex and others patiently waiting the 777 release, so they post these types of requests to stir up a little talk. Nothing more, nothing less.

Chris Sunseri

Yes, they did produce the MD-11 (and JS-41) but that was because they wanted to improve their systems coding in a quick manner while providing an aircraft that had never been done in such great detail for FS before.

As for this topic, cool & calm conversation is always good.

\Robert Hamlich/