Sign in to follow this  
Entech

Restore purchases.

Hi all. I have latest version and cannot download London regions and when I press restore purchases it says in app purchases are not allowed and that there is no Internet access. Tis is not the case as ipad is online and the in app purchases are enabled.

Any ideas???

It would help if you'd said what application you are talking about.

And it's even in the infinite flight forum....... :-)

As for ideas, it seems you are not the only one having a problem. There are some reports of issues after the latest update......

If desperate, I might try deleting the app completely and re-installing.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

And it's even in the infinite flight forum....... :-)

Yes indeed. I'm not quite sure why he was asking that question. Not much help really.

Thanks for your response thou. Guess I'm not the only one with this problem.

Yes indeed. I'm not quite sure why he was asking that question. Not much help really.

Thanks for your response thou. Guess I'm not the only one with this problem.

I will pass this along to Matt and see what he says.

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late reply, I was having issues connecting to the forums since they changes the twitter/facebook login stuff for avsim last month.

To restore purchases, you should simply click on the Restore Purchases button in the Aircraft or Regions Page.

If the page says "IAP not available", try to restart the app, or the device itself. Sometime the IAP system gets stuck and can't connect.

Make sure also that you are logged in with the same iTunes account that you used when you purchased the planes/regions.

Let me know if this helps.

Matt

Hi. I don't know if its the same issue or not. Probably has to do with the recent 4.3 updates? Everytime I try to buy aircraft or scenery the in-app purchase goes through but the download stops at 0% and shows "Error downloading package. Check internet connection and try again later". Any thoughts? Same thing with my NExus 7 and 4, then again both run 4.3

i have exactly the same problem with the new 4.3 android "error downloading package.check you ic"

I realise that the team is small and are indeed doing an amazing job with Infinite Flight, but I have sent an email almost a week ago with no reply yet, not even an automatic confirmation. Nothing on the forum either or on Facebook. I'm a little bit disappointed. 

i'm gessing there a problem with the new android 4.3 because same problem with ""error dld package " and sent emails and no answers too !

may be they are on vacation !!! you know french guys! ah ah ah

and i'm french too !

waiting for some news here

i'm gessing there a problem with the new android 4.3 because same problem with ""error dld package " and sent emails and no answers too !

may be they are on vacation !!! you know french guys! ah ah ah

and i'm french too !

waiting for some news here

I didn't know they were french!!!! That changes the whole thing. They are probable on vaction or on strike. Love your country and your food. The people not so much. Just kidding, Chris. 

I m juste coing on vacation t'en date on silicie

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk 4

I am getting the Same problem with the apple ipad air. It lets me make purchases but when I go to download "error downloading" etc.. Very frustrating considering all I have is the Cessna.