Sign in to follow this  
dinos17298

need money

hi im playing fsx for about 5 years but my pc cannot load the addons so the fsx crashes all the time.I need a new pc to play fsx professionaly but i dont have money and my parents too the pc i have to build for fsx costs around 1000 euros so i would like to now if sb want to support me.Im jelous of others that have pc's that can load addons and im all the time watching new addons coming out.if sb could help i would be gratefull

Welcome to AVSIM!

First, have you tried improving FSX performance and stability by following the AVSIM FSX Hardware and Software Guide?

Second, while this community is (generally) civilized, eager to help, and intellectual, I do not think any of us would be able or willing to provide immediate financial support to a brand new member—such is simply not wise to do on the Internet.

Instead, I suggest that you demonstrate your dedication to and interest in aviation to your parents and the forums by participating in discussions and producing high-quality content before requesting financial support. Even better, earn or save the money!

Please close this topic, it's not going to be pretty.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

hi im playing fsx for about 5 years but my pc cannot load the addons so the fsx crashes all the time.I need a new pc to play fsx professionaly but i dont have money and my parents too the pc i have to build for fsx costs around 1000 euros so i would like to now if sb want to support me.Im jelous of others that have pc's that can load addons and im all the time watching new addons coming out.if sb could help i would be gratefull

new user asking for money on a flight sim site.......okay!Money%20Eyes.gifTalk%20to%20the%20Hand.gif :Shocked: Where's Tom, Chase or Stephen with the ban hammer? :lol:

Get a job/save some money...you'll be surprised how much you can save with-in a year.

Being a kid isn't ideal for such an "expensive" hobby! (just saying)

Welcome to AVSIM BTW.

REPORT REPORT REPORT button.... Geezzz guys. No one hit the REPORT button. This topic is now closed. Soliciting money on our forums might well be added to our DO NOT DO in our ToS' as a result of this.

EDIT: Solicitation as now been added to our Terms of Service. It is prohibited without explicit written permission from AVSIM Staff to do so. Do not solicit!

Edited by Tom Allensworth
Added note regarding ToS'