Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rockliffe

5 of my fave screenies...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

All great but #3 is incredible Howard wow. Is that Carenado B200? Is that a factory paint ?

A Turbine Duke, I think.

Great shots.

Great Shots!

--

All great but #3 is incredible Howard wow. Is that Carenado B200? Is that a factory paint ?

RealAir Duke - not sure if piston or turbine, but maybe piston. A far better aircraft than Carenado B200 despite being released much earlier!

Not lax its ftx PAKT Ketchikan airport - Fox its the turbine the other does not have this exhaust - its a factory blue color in this shot it looks like maroon but its not.

These images are why I love this hobby and am happy to volunteer my time to help. Very superior. Art ...

Like Rich, I agree ... #3 belongs in an art gallery.

A great set, some of the best I've seen so far! What's that scenery in the second screenshot?

Thanks all so much for all the fantastic replies guys, they are truly very much appreciated, cheers... you guys have spurred me on to post even more screenies, so watch this space as they say :wink:

Hi Rich, sure as has already been said, it's the Realair Turbine Duke with factory repaint. Yeah, I kinda like this pic, definitely one of my all time favourites

A great set, some of the best I've seen so far! What's that scenery in the second screenshot?

Hi Florian, that is Just Flight photoscenery of Snowdonia in Wales, UK. The sailplane is the Aerosoft Discus...

Hi Florian, that is Just Flight photoscenery of Snowdonia in Wales, UK. The sailplane is the Aerosoft Discus...

Thanks, Howard! The scenery looks excellent, I'm not a sailplane guy, though...

Thanks, Howard! The scenery looks excellent,

Yes, IMO it is the best photoscenery available for Wales. However, the rest of the UK, I feel, is let down by inconsistent colours and irregular combination of tiles.

I think you may be able to make some serious change with #3 ... lovely.

I like your style. im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

I think you may be able to make some serious change with #3 ... lovely.

I like your style. im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Hee hee, yeah I know. I've often wondered If I could supply my screenies for some kind of commercial purposes. I have PM'd a few guys who have requested pics to use as screensavers. The other thing is, because the pics are captured at 2560x1600 and I use Photoshop, it's sometimes easy to increase the size captures to cover 3 screens!