Sign in to follow this  
Rocky_53

5 of my fave screenies...

These images are why I love this hobby and am happy to volunteer my time to help. Very superior. Art ...

Like Rich, I agree ... #3 belongs in an art gallery.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Guest Mik75

Beautiful pictures, a pure joy to look at!

A great set, some of the best I've seen so far! What's that scenery in the second screenshot?

Thanks all so much for all the fantastic replies guys, they are truly very much appreciated, cheers... you guys have spurred me on to post even more screenies, so watch this space as they say :wink:

All great but #3 is incredible Howard wow. Is that Carenado B200? Is that a factory paint ?

Hi Rich, sure as has already been said, it's the Realair Turbine Duke with factory repaint. Yeah, I kinda like this pic, definitely one of my all time favourites

A great set, some of the best I've seen so far! What's that scenery in the second screenshot?

Hi Florian, that is Just Flight photoscenery of Snowdonia in Wales, UK. The sailplane is the Aerosoft Discus...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Hi Florian, that is Just Flight photoscenery of Snowdonia in Wales, UK. The sailplane is the Aerosoft Discus...

Thanks, Howard! The scenery looks excellent, I'm not a sailplane guy, though...

Thanks, Howard! The scenery looks excellent,

Yes, IMO it is the best photoscenery available for Wales. However, the rest of the UK, I feel, is let down by inconsistent colours and irregular combination of tiles.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

I think you may be able to make some serious change with #3 ... lovely.

I like your style. im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

I think you may be able to make some serious change with #3 ... lovely.

I like your style. im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Hee hee, yeah I know. I've often wondered If I could supply my screenies for some kind of commercial purposes. I have PM'd a few guys who have requested pics to use as screensavers. The other thing is, because the pics are captured at 2560x1600 and I use Photoshop, it's sometimes easy to increase the size captures to cover 3 screens!

Howard

Phenomenal colors and composition! My favorites are the second, with its beautiful clouds and rich colors, and the last, with its mesmerizing fog and mountains.

If you are using REX, which sky theme is featured in the second image?

Thanks for the complments fellas...

If you are using REX, which sky theme is featured in the second image?

Sorry Owen, but these were older screenies and I have since tweaked some of my weather themes, so I can't remember.

Howard