Sign in to follow this  
Guest estevesm

huh, somthing seems not right about this...

just found this in my Flying magazine, it just does not look, huh, flyable - somthing about the proportions.your thoughts??http://www.aerospectives.com/default.html

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest Dan CYKA

Wellllll...nice idea. Wonder how the wings will fold so you can drive it down the road? Must be jet powered as there seems to be no prop.Time will tell. Might be an interesting site to keep an eye on. My own feeling is that its another unseen gold mine for sale, and we can all get in on the ground floor if we only invest a "small" amount of money before we see the results.

I would say that looks more dangerous than a Volkwagon Beetle :).....But thats just me. (-:Jason :-wave

Guest mikehaska

Flying cars are the domain of 1950's futurists. The challenges and dangers associated with these aerocars far outweigh any benefits to their use.People have a difficult enough time operating a motor vehicle in two dimensions. The only reason flying is safe is because of the strict screening process for pilots! :-lol

Guest estevesm

>just found this in my Flying magazine, it just does not look,>huh, flyable - somthing about the proportions.>>your thoughts??>>http://www.aerospectives.com/default.htmlFor me, it looks like it's a hoax. "Propulsion: jet engine / Unleaded gas"... hummm... unleaded gas in a jet engine?This idea, although interesting, is too far into the future.