Sign in to follow this  
Captain Spoon

Is there a release date?

Hey PMDG, Captain Spoon here, when will the 777 be released? Will it be possible to also use it with P3D? Just release it already, you guys are taking too long and my interest is dwindling.Is there a release date?

Cheers

"Just release it already, you guys are taking too long and my interest is dwindling"

Then move on to something else...Do you want PMDG to start building the installer tonight just to satisfy your demand? I'm assuming this is a joke because I doubt anyone is that arrogant!? If it's not a joke, I suggest you brush-up on program development, or better yet, try programming something yourself before making such absurd statements....I'm sorry, but this statement is asinine and ridiculous...

Matt King

"Just release it already, you guys are taking too long and my interest is dwindling"

Then move on to something else...Do you want PMDG to start building the installer tonight just to satisfy your demand? I'm assuming this is a joke because I doubt anyone is that arrogant!? If it's not a joke, I suggest you brush-up on program development, or better yet, try programming something yourself before making such absurd statements....I'm sorry, but this statement is asinine and ridiculous...

Please calm down. I think you are responding to the original poster, a new member, too harshly. I do not believe he meant to threaten, so I would not attack or judge him at this point.

Soon. And it will be awesome and you'll buy it despite your waning interest. Interest strong enough to come here and demand them release it by the way.

Hey PMDG, Captain Spoon here, when will the 777 be released? Will it be possible to also use it with P3D? Just release it already, you guys are taking too long and my interest is dwindling.Is there a release date?

Cheers

Your interest is dwindling? You mean all the interest you've had since 1am this morning when you joined AVSIM?

I'm calling this one a troll.

Please calm down. I think you are interpreting and responding to the original poster—a new member—too harshly. I do not believe he meant to be rude or threaten, so there is no need to attack him so immediately.

He's a troll, Zowen....

Matt King

He's a troll, Zowen....

If he is, oh well. I am just trying to remain neutral. Let's wait and see.

Maybe he's from PMDG? He's going crazy working so hard trying to get it out to us and has forgotten who he is.

Ya. That's who he is. :Hypnotized:

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow

@pilot+lawyer, In case you didnt know, there are many flightsim enthusiasts that either never heard of avsim or simply lurk in the forums without evwn registering. To judge someons as a troll just because they just asked a question after being a member for less than a day is pretty pathetic.

So i guess your 467 posts makes you in local legend around here.

Cheers

@ Capt Spoon - Slow your roll, chief. There isn't a release date. My guess (based on another thread involving Bryan at FS2Crew) is late 2013 - beginning of 2014. No, Bryan didn't say anything. He said that he's going to rework the iFly 737, and then maybe an Airbus product, and then maybe the 777, so in my opinion only, it's still quite a ways off. This is kinda like Blizzard with their releases; "We'll release it when it's finished". I was excited about it and am still excited about it, but I'm working on something else to pass the time - PMDG's Jetstream 41. Nice bird. Or if you don't have it, grab the NGX and play with it. Either way, do everything you can to familiarize yourself with the systems, FMC, etc., so that when it's ready to release, you're ready for the release.

Cheers

I'm sure there is a time frame but its all internal, the last thing PMDG needs to do is to offer a release date but then run into a problem that will delay the plane a few months. FS Labs learned that the hard way and they teased themselves in their forum, plus want to take their time and make things right instead of releasing a plane loaded with issues and bugs, after buying an A320 that was recently released by a certain developer it made me appreciate PMDG's thoroughness even more.