Sign in to follow this  
piperarrow41

Long Range Biz Jet

Anyone know of a decent long range (4,500 NM) business jet? I have the IFly BBJ, but was looking for something smaller like a Falcon 900 or Gulfstream (I know there are no Gulfstreams for FS). Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

Mmmmmm..... Nope.

C750 does about 3700mi

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Mmmmmm..... Nope.

C750 does about 3700mi

That sounds a bit wishful ??

For long range I use the NGX/BBJ repaint until they finally bring out the BBJ....

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Meh, that's what came off Google's first result

I also use NGX... there's just nothing out there for FSX :(

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Theres a big hole in the FSX addons for just such equipment from developers. But, have look, everyone googoos and gaagaas over the big stuff.

I would love to have a Dassault Falcon 7X it has a range of 5950 nautical mile non stop. Or Gulf Stream V the new G550 seats up to 16 it will cruise at .80 at altitudes up to FL510. I think it has a range of around 5500NM. The same goes for the Bombardier Global Express. I think it seats around 12 comfortably. The Bombardier Global XRS with 12 to 14 seats is truly a long range, cabin executive large jet. It has a range of 6150NM. I fly a C750 everyday and I love it, but you still have to dream. Maybe when my father passes the reins to my older brother we can step up. Doubtful this I have driven the Citation all around the country and they all like the speed we get. Makes scheduling dinner and meetings across the country easy for them. I just drive and wait. Drive her home and wait! Way too much time waiting when you get there fast. The main reason my Co and I have all this time sitting around these blessed FBO's. I read somewhere that eagle soft had tried to work a deal but ran into some road blocks trying to build anything outside of Cessna. They are good people. I wish those guys would build us a new jet with better quality graphics. More up to date if you will. Just build us a Sovereign or something please. The Citation X is due an upgrade form what I saw the last time we were in there getting our new little RAAS system installed. I guess we can all dream and I would love to see PMDG put together a good Biz Jet for us. But I think that is wishful thinking. There modeling is so close they may be able to talk them into allowing a model to be built. Nuff said, Cpt out. Thanks for getting my gears turning again.

Dassault Falcon 7X ( 11 - 15 seats )

The new flagship of the Dassault jet hire range, The Falcon 7X can fly faster, farther and higher than any Falcon large jets ever built yet its agility and versatility will give it unequalled performance, both in the air and on the ground. The tri-engined 7X is capable of flying 5,950 nautical mile nonstop range.- See more at: http://www.privateje...h.QGLIThof.dpuf

There's a FA7X for XP... I'm using it right now. The clarity of the gauges is poor (like most XP stuff I've found) but it has some decent systems and the exterior looks great.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

IFly carries the BBJs 1,2 & 3 as part of their 737 lineup and also FeelThere has their Legacy (a bit dated but still great and I believe the range is closer to the 3500-4000nm though)

I've read that Gulfstream & Dassault restrict payware developers from making payware replicas of their aircraft so the chances of finding a payware G5/4/550/450 or F900/50/7X are pretty slim. No word on anyone doing the Bombardier Globals either...

Off topic a bit: there's an awesome (freeware!) Falcon 7X available for x-plane 9/10 if you use Laminar's platform as well (^_^).

Edit:

There's a FA7X for XP... I'm using it right now. The clarity of the gauges is poor (like most XP stuff I've found) but it has some decent systems and the exterior looks great.

Yeah I found they're especially blurry (but readable on my laptop) if you run the sim at 1024x768 and medium texture resolutions in particular.

Xavier

I read somewhere that eagle soft had tried to work a deal but ran into some road blocks trying to build anything outside of Cessna.

Our Cessna products are produced under license. We once had an inside track on the Gulfstream but that became a futile effort over time. There are solid reasons why one cannot just wave a wand and deliver whatever folks wish for.... B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Our Cessna products are produced under license. We once had an inside track on the Gulfstream but that became a futile effort over time. There are solid reasons why one cannot just wave a wand and deliver whatever folks wish for.... B)

The unfortunate reality of the world of legality. :(

Hey! I'm a poet and didn't know it! :P

And there I go again! :lol:

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

C750 is about the best it gets, flies their fast too. I also fly the C750 almost everyday atm, would be nice to do so outside of FSX :)

Anyone know where I can find a flashy repaint of the IFly BBJ? Is appears that all the colorful repaints for for FS2004 and not FSX.

Try the Flight1.com downloads. Pretty flashy stuff there.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .