Sign in to follow this  
craigt47

P3d

Hi Guys,

I am sure there is no offical support for P3d and this product. However, i wanted to know if anyone in the community got it working. I am in the process of moving over to P3D and it is the last product that i cannot get to work.

For people that are intrested; i have seen a massive improvment in performance when moving over to P3D.

I guess he means FS2Crew Voice control version for the PMDGJ41....But not sure if it's compitable with Prepar3d.

Only FS2Crew NGX Voice and the button control versions work in P3D.

Hmm, as I recall PMDG doesn't support P3D, why have FS2Crew for the NGX in Prepar3D when you can't install the NGX in Prepar3D?

One more question, is the prepar3d version the same as the FSX version or is it seperate addons?

Hmm, as I recall PMDG doesn't support P3D, why have FS2Crew for the NGX in Prepar3D when you can't install the NGX in Prepar3D?

One more question, is the prepar3d version the same as the FSX version or is it seperate addons?

FS2Crew NGX works in P3D.

You just need to manually copy the Panel.CFG over from FSX.

FS2Crew NGX works in P3D.

You just need to manually copy the Panel.CFG over from FSX.

Ok thanks, but wouldn't it be illigal to use the PMDG NGX with prepar3d or be in conflict with the EULA restrictions? Or am I missing something..I wouldn't like men in black suits come and get me :ph34r:

Ok thanks, but wouldn't it be illigal to use the PMDG NGX with prepar3d or be in conflict with the EULA restrictions? Or am I missing something..I wouldn't like men in black suits come and get me :ph34r:

You'd have to ask PMDG.

But I know a lot of people use the NGX in P3D... and I don't think Randazzo has them 'swimming with the fishes'.

:lol: Ok then. I have been thinking of moving completely over to Prepar3d but whas a little afraid of these EULA restrictions and not being able to use certain addons, and I don't like to do things that is not legal.

Sorry guys, js41 voice control.

Byork - dare I ask! Will there me a migration patch for js41 to p3d.

No problem, I know you guys are busy. If you could that would be great.

There is very little support for turbo props in fsx every thing seems to be going down the 737 route!