Sign in to follow this  
Johnny767

Boeing 777... $$$$

Well, no signs of PMDG 777. So I'm kinda getting a bit impatient to fly the 777-300. And, though I know per developer that CS 777 is not fully complete, I have a difficult time understanding how extremely

overpriced is CS 777-300. One would have to pay over $80.00 U.S for the 777-300. What? That's way too much. What are they thinking?

there is a sale on now. The 777-200 base pack is 29.99 EUR and the 300 expansion is 9.99 EUR.

there is a sale on now. The 777-200 base pack is 29.99 EUR and the 300 expansion is 9.99 EUR.

Its 49.99 EUR now where did you see these numbers?

Still a bit pricey i think...when you start going into PMDG priceing territory, your software needs to have value for money, and simply, this dont.

Vnav is working great now...

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Need your help guys.. with Captain Sim 777-200/300 and how to set up a 2D panel like the JB777 Panel.

I know some will say, it’s better to use VC and I respect this feeling, but I like a 2D panel and the JB777 one is clear.. When you get a little older you need a clear panel..

The product version is now 1.000 and this is the version I have and also there two versions Captain_Sim.x773.sys.gau & Captain_Sim.x777.sys.gau, I can get the under carriage to show up but not make rudder or flaps work..

Anyway.. If anyone out in the big FSX AVSIM world has done, please let me know how to fix.

Cheers

Bobj

The CDI is still not functional, so no course deviation indications in APP or VOR modes on the navigation display. Also, from reading their forums regarding the VNAV fix, it still seems to be having problems managing speeds during a VNAV descent. FLCH mode seems to still be preferred for descents at the moment.

Guest Mik75
They have fixed VNAV issues and 1.1 patch is coming

Has there been a patch?

Thanks in advance for clarification.

Has there been a patch?

Thanks in advance for clarification.

They released a VNAV fix but also said that 1.1 is %66.7 completed on their facebook page so expect it to arrive soon. Does anybody know why autothrottle switch keeps getting off? Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong? I am new to 777 so I am flying it with my knowledge of 737.

Even with the VNAV fix, the plane doesn't want to follow the speeds on the FMC, I mean, it can follow the speed restrictions but when climbing above 10,000 feet, the plane then accelerates to 360kts (overspeed) and doesn't idle its throttles. I'm getting upset.

Guest Mik75
Lol.

Enjoy your purchase.

Not too bad, I got the base pack on their sale, but still I am a little disappointed...