Sign in to follow this  
Talek

The abacus 787, best addon ever

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

LOL! You guys need to run the German language intro through a translator!

Jim Harnes

Ha ha. The rudder animation and wing flex are entertaining, but the VC is just "plane" poor, at least by current standards. . . .

I am personally sticking with PMDG. ^_^

Use this product with extreme caution !!!!! :h01162:

You may be asked to fly for a REAL AIRLINE as a captain , if someone finds out you use this plane in the sim.

You have been warned!Nail%20Biting.gif

He is enjoying his 787 and he likes it so much he won't purchase a complex aircraft from PMDG, good for him, keep simming and keep enjoying the hobby.

I hate to drop the bomb on you, but it is a joke.

I almost fell out of my car-seat when the rudder pivoted. Is this 787 for real? I so want one...

Has anybody translated the disclaimer? My German is a little rusty, but roughly: "This video was made only for fun and not to slander anyone. In case you don't understand the humor, I can't help you. And now have fun with the video."

Maybe one of our German speakers can polish up my translation. But (ironic) point seems pretty clear.

They may not be the best company anymore but back in the fs2000 days they were awesome. I met some of the guys at Oshkosh in 2000 or 2001 and they were super nice .Quit talking crap about people and what they make. I'd like to see alot of Yal make something better. It seems like on this forum people like to pick on either Abacus or Captain sim and I'm tired of it!! If all that was out there was PMDG this community would die so quickly and that's how its gonna be if everyone expects PMDG quality from every dev we'd get maybe 3 new planes a year from all devs since its taken PMDG a year to do the 777 love the NGX but I love my CS777 too.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

They may not be the best company anymore but back in the fs2000 days they were awesome. I met some of the guys at Oshkosh in 2000 or 2001 and they were super nice .Quit talking crap about people and what they make. I'd like to see alot of Yal make something better. It seems like on this forum people like to pick on either Abacus or Captain sim and I'm tired of it!! If all that was out there was PMDG this community would die so quickly and that's how its gonna be if everyone expects PMDG quality from every dev we'd get maybe 3 new planes a year from all devs since its taken PMDG a year to do the 777 love the NGX but I love my CS777 too.

So you would buy this plane and think it's worth it? I'm not expecting PMDG quality of every addon, but I would rather use the default planes than paying 30$ for this addon.

So you would buy this plane and think it's worth it? I'm not expecting PMDG quality of every addon, but I would rather use the default planes than paying 30$ for this addon.

No I wouldn't but talking trash about somones hard work isn't right either its one thing to.critique but its another to make fun of it

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

No I wouldn't but talking trash about somones hard work isn't right either its one thing to.critique but its another to make fun of it

To me it seems they could have worked harder, and then the hard work may have been appreciated -_-