Sign in to follow this  
HughesMDflyer4

Flight Liveries

This topic is available to any repainters who wish to show off/publish their own liveries. Installation of any livery posted here is to be done with the Flight Tools Addon Manager by Stonelance.

To get the ball rolling, I'll throw in my package below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basix Cubs Pack

I have ported the two liveries from the basic Carbon Cub to the deluxe Carbon Cub. I had to edit the VC textures to make the appropriate parts blue rather than the color of the previous repaint. Other than that, it was a fairly simple procedure.

>>

Download <<

Brandon Filer

First!!!

Thanx!

I would warn you though, that your chosen download venue tried to accost me with one of those false positive virus warning thingys. I terminated it with extreme prejudice. :ph34r:

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Good Job! I think we should rename this topic to Flight repaints so we can download everyone's repaints.

I would warn you though, that your chosen download venue tried to accost me with one of those false positive virus warning thingys. I terminated it with extreme prejudice. :ph34r:

I've always used Adblock Plus in my browser, so I never experience issues like that. I will find a different method of sharing the file, though.

Good Job! I think we should rename this topic to Flight repaints so we can download everyone's repaints.

Good idea! I will take care of that now...

EDIT: All has been taken care of!

Brandon Filer

Nice! I was thinking about making those liveries work on the deluxe, but I didn't get a chance. Thanks for doing it!

I've pinned this topic to make it easier to access.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

How do the planes appear in Multiplayer?

Do they see the correct livery or flying Delta`s?

I would suspect that in a transposition of existing skins, they might, but I could be wrong.

If it was a completely new skin, then no, unless they had imported the same one as well.

They would just see the default plane in that case, or maybe even a UFO! At least that's my understanding of how it should work.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

If you have a livery to share, please post it in the pinned "Livery Hanger" thread above.

Thank You.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

If both people have Brandon's addon installed they should be able to see the proper livery, otherwise it will show the Delta UFO.

Of course, the way to test it is for somebody to set up a multiplayer instance in flight so that people with livery's can stop by and take a look.

Devons rig

HiFlyer, I'm on Flight right now. I have a session up. My gamertag is HughesMDflyer4. If you're on, hop in my session and we'll test it.

Brandon Filer

Alrighty I will see.

EDIT: Hmmmmm too many sessions and I could not see you, so I sent a friend request.

Devons rig

I managed to max out my internet usage just by downloading the Flight things. Luckily, the period ends tomorrow.