Sign in to follow this  
HughesMDflyer4

Flight Liveries

I've copied the link to the OP's CC repaints and also the Flight Toolkit link where some repaints are to the Flight Livery Hanger which is pinned to this forum.

Great work guys on jumping with this. I think this will lead to a renewed interest in Flight and will increase the enjoyment of our sim.

Thanks for what you are doing.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Well we did test it in the sim, and can see other paints fine as long as we have them as well. UFO if not

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I've copied the link to the OP's CC repaints and also the Flight Toolkit link where some repaints are to the Flight Livery Hanger which is pinned to this forum.

Just a note: All I did was recolor the VC parts for the blue livery to fit the exterior textures. Other than that, the liveries are taken exactly as they are from the Basic Cub. :P

Brandon Filer

Yep but they look nice. Thanks for what you did.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Yep but they look nice. Thanks for what you did.

Indeed! Thank you!

Please read the "SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT" post pinned at the top of this forum.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

Thanks very much, your effort is appreciated. I especially like the blue one. (It's been so long since I looked at the basic Cub I'd forgotten it had different liveries than the deluxe.)

Doing a livery is an entirely new endevour for me, and it seems my reach exceeds my grasp. I keep getting frustrated and deleting my efforts as not worthy of polluting other people's computers. :-)

But I'm still trying!

Boy do I wish I had not given away my graphics tablets!

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Devon, you should show them here anyway. Sometimes we are too harsh on ourselves and others have a greater appreciation for our efforts.

Best regards.

Luis

Devon, you should show them here anyway. Sometimes we are too harsh on ourselves and others have a greater appreciation for our efforts.

Best regards.

Luis

Well after some stop and go, I think I have the basic process down and can get some acceptable results.......

Except I can't for the life of me figure out which texture affects the interior trim of the Carbon Cub. (The window edging, for instance)

Annoying having the outside one color and the interior another!

Anyone have a clue?

Devons rig

That is a tough one! Try Carbon_Cub_DLX_2_AR.dds :lol:

The Cub is a little complicated, though, because there is a Texture folder outside of the Livery folders, and, guess what?, it is full of Interior textures! :rolleyes:

Just don't worry about it, though. Make your fuselage as nice as possible for the moment, and worry about the interior when you've got that done.

Best regards.

Luis

Interior textures that have exterior color on them are Carbon_Cub_DLX_Interior1_AR, Carbon_Cub_DLX_Interior2_AR, Carbon_Cub_DLX_Interior4_AR, and Carbon_Cub_DLX_Interior5_AR.

Brandon Filer

I found it thank you. Its just that the forum is now screwed for me and I can barely post!

Edit: Ha! I am finally in!

My first try at this, so go easy on me!

2nd Edit: OK I uploaded to the library, Hopefully the dog doesn't eat it.......

201337218879.jpg

201337211455840.jpg

Devons rig

I like it. I was thinking the cub could use a white livery. If you could put some registration numbers and a cub logo or something on it that would be even better...

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

I like it. I was thinking the cub could use a white livery. If you could put some registration numbers and a cub logo or something on it that would be even better...

Fairly easy to do, I just needed to revive some ghost of my old Photoshop skills.

(I also needed to find something that seamlessly converted dds into Photoshop and allowed Photoshop to save in various dds formats)

Hopefully I can be a bit more ambitious with layers and masks and etc on my next attempts now that I have some basic tools assembled.

Devons rig