Sign in to follow this  
188AHC

FLIGHT LIVERY HANGER

It's in the library. Time to download it, and take it out for a ride!

I tried, and FLIGHT immediately informed me that my installation of FLIGHT was corrupted (not by the add-on)... FLIGHT also attempted to download an update and that failed (I know, its been awhile since I gave FLIGHT a spin). Now what?

Uninstall and reinstall Flight???

If that doesn't work, uninstall the addon manager, and reinstall it. Then reinstall all liveries previously added.

That is an absolutely beautiful livery. It will be in my hangar and will be flown regularly.

Thanks so much for your work.

One note that no one has mentioned yet. When you add a new livery, as far as Flight is concerned, you actually have a new airplane. Look at the Hobbes meter. With all the new liveries, the meter is at 0. I'm going to enjoy putting some hours on these babies.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Tom: It sounds like you don't have the latest update which is required for the addons to work (otherwise it will report a corrupt install).

If the update failed you might be able to manually run it by finding it in %localappdata%\Microsoft\Xlive (I think under a TitleUpdate folder), but if you run into problems I would just uninstall and reinstall, which should install the latest version for you.

If the update failed you might be able to manually run it by finding it in %localappdata%\Microsoft\Xlive (I think under a TitleUpdate folder), but if you run into problems I would just uninstall and reinstall, which should install the latest version for you.

I will do that. Thanks!

Work in progress..........

201331312022316.jpg

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Looking good Devon!

All my e-mail options are still grayed out since the last site up date. Any one else, or just me?

Steve

That is really looking good Devon, I am looking forward to the finished product!

Has anyone made a new livery for the Maule? Red would be nice :wink:

The Cub has now got a closet bigger than Armeldo Marcos.

Yeah I am pretty much done on this one. Really, these have been like a Flight texture school and Photoshop re-familiarization project rolled into one, up to now.  :blush:

Hopefully what I have learned will help me be even freer as I move on to other planes.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Hopefully what I have learned will help me be even freer as I move on to other planes.

I'm not much of a plane person, they are just used to look at scenery..., but the thought of the Stearman in an Avsim paint sounds cool. Through the logo and Avsim on the top wing and everyone will know the place to hang out!

Capital idea. That would indeed be cool. Guys?

Steve

I'm not much of a plane person, they are just used to look at scenery..., but the thought of the Stearman in an Avsim paint sounds cool. Through the logo and Avsim on the top wing and everyone will know the place to hang out!

The Stearman, this is not easy...

The wings and fuselage are canvas ( I do not know the words in English. In french: Les ailes et le fuselage sont entoilés)

The texture of the left wing is also a mirror of the right wing.Unable to write a text on the wings of the Stearman

I am working on the Red and White Maule from the development screenshots of Flight.

Work in progress..........

<snip>

Awesome! I love the color of blue you selected. Looks very nice!

Brandon Filer