Sign in to follow this  
188AHC

FLIGHT LIVERY HANGER

Ok! My version is released. Please inform of any problems!

Avsim Cub

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Ok! My version is released. Please inform of any problems!

Thanks Devon, looks great!

Very nice Devon. I like it!

Steve

Wow nice! I installed it, looking to fly it tomorrow. Been busy playing Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm campaign. Released just yesterday, finished it once, going again. Too little missions (9 less than Wings of Liberty). Back on topic, I like the screen shots! It would be nice however if all the parts were painted. I know it takes time.

If I'm correct, this is the best repaint I've seen so far. I don't know why, but it's probably because I like the colour blue.

Wow nice! I installed it, looking to fly it tomorrow. Been busy playing Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm campaign. Released just yesterday, finished it once, going again. Too little missions (9 less than Wings of Liberty). Back on topic, I like the screen shots! It would be nice however if all the parts were painted. I know it takes time.

If I'm correct, this is the best repaint I've seen so far. I don't know why, but it's probably because I like the colour blue.

I considered painting all the parts, but I was trying to stick close to the forum color scheme. (I actually sampled the forum colors!)  :lol:

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I'm not much of a plane person, they are just used to look at scenery..., but the thought of the Stearman in an Avsim paint sounds cool. Through the logo and Avsim on the top wing and everyone will know the place to hang out!

I tend to agree, scenery for me is more important. Which makes your task, kind sir, to find a way to get new mesh into Alaska:)))

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Hello,

I did it wrong?

I have installed several aircrafts BUT I do not see them?

Suggestions

Thanks in advance

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Click on the paint can icon in the upper right , for the selected plane, and it should give you the various livery options you have available for that plane.

Hey gang,

Just a suggestion - you might consider when naming your custom liveries you create to include your forum ID here.

As we get more and more, would be nice to be able to identify who created each work of art.

Eh. I couldn't care less!  :P

More seriously though, if anyone really cares, they can just click on the name of the livery in addon manager to see the authors name, if he/she bothers to put it there.

Devons rig

Hey gang,

Just a suggestion - you might consider when naming your custom liveries you create to include your forum ID here.

As we get more and more, would be nice to be able to identify who created each work of art.

I'd prefer not. It adds clutter to the name of the aircraft (in the Hangar). Plus, the author can include their forum ID in the Author field when they create an add-on. You would then be able to see that ID in the Addon Manager when installing the addon. Probably a better place for this bit of info.

Brandon Filer

Yeah, I would use the author field. Eventually if people get a lot of liveries I could add filters so you can sort by author, etc.