Sign in to follow this  
188AHC

FLIGHT LIVERY HANGER

Hello,

Blue or red? It is your choice for this fantasy. Good flight with "Flying Caribou"

Soon in AVSIM library

Blue or red? It is your choice for this fantasy. Good flight with "Flying Caribou"

Blue would be definitely my choice :)

I am new to the AVSIM forum, but not to MS Flight. I have been talking with F50ACE for some time about repaints and am also known as "Coast".

I have decided to keep my repaints on my Skydrive for the same reasons F50ACE has given, namely the ability to manage updated versions of these repaints.

I am posting a link to my Skydrive where I have made four MS Flight repaints available for download.

and here is the link: http://https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=0E60B6510113856E&id=E60B6510113856E!110

To Air1:

The Clandestine Cargo C-46 you were interested in is containes in this group of repaints.

@@avphoto Welcome to Avsim!

However, the link doesn't work for me.

Oops! Google Chrome could not find https

I wonder what that has to do.

Hello All,

This is my first post on this forum, and specifically in the MS Flight repaints topic area. I have decided the best way to provide them to this community is via my Skydrive, in the the same manner and for the same reasons F50ACE has already "stated".

It allows me the flexibilty to improve them in the future while assuring that older versions are replaced.

I have placed the flightAddon files in individual folders on my Skydrive named for the addon it contains. A picture of the repainted aircraft is also in the folder, and is shown for you to see what it contains.  See the following:

The link to my public folder is:  https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=0E60B6510113856E&id=E60B6510113856E!110

Finally, since these are my first attempts, any feedback you could provide would be appreciated.

Special note to Air1: The Clandestine Cargo you previously mentioned is in this group.

Thanks,

PS:  Just call me "Coast"

Dito  B)

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

@ Coast

Ditto on the welcome to AVSIM.

Gee Tanks! I was looking for that Flying Tigers C46.

Downloaded it. :p0503:

Nuttin' says, "Come git me." like putting clandestine on the side of ur plane. :LMAO:

Hello

A 2013 Maule red version

You will find the 2013 full brochure Maule here

Page 15: "Aircraft Paint and Stripe Schèmes"
Page 16: "2013 Maule Aircraft Paint Colors"

In the file name Maule_CTSS_Red07_Red06_Red07

CTSS = Classic three stripes sheme
Red07 = color 2007 Plane red for upper stripe
Red06 = Color 2006 Solar red for center stripe
Red07 = color 2007 Plane red for Lower stripe

ASAP in AVSIM Library

That Maule looks great OOJML. Let us know when it's in the library!

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

That Maule looks great OOJML. Let us know when it's in the library!

Already available