Sign in to follow this  
188AHC

FLIGHT LIVERY HANGER

lookin good! Have to catch this fish :Applause:

@ Luis... gee tanks bro!  Makes me feel allll warm and fuzzy on da insides. :Big Grin:   I was thinking that too as I was going along.  I thought to myself, "Self... I think you should capitalize on that line in the middle on the plane.  REALLLLY...lol 'cause there was no "pattern" for this and I had to "wing it" on my first shot.  And using my inspiration from what Pandanator2 showed me on the Southwest Airlines Sea World Shamu plane.  I will post my anthology on Air1's Shamu topic and I will include the photo of the airlines plane.

I don't even hold a candle to your skillz...but I am working to grow up like you.  But I think I have a loooooooong wait. :Whistle:

@ rodger  You too bro.  Thanks for the input... and the hand claps.  I was hoping there would be a few who might think this was just a funny repaint as well.

32 downloads so far... I am truly humbled... very very cool thanks all of you. :im Not Worthy:  :clapping:

I have posted my history of my build under Air1's "Looks like Shamu to me" if anyone is interested and perhaps I can encourage anyone to paint liveries (if I can...lol...then I figure others could as well...lol) too through my experiences.

And if with sufficient thrust pigs can fly as in my sig... I was thinkin' whales could too. :LMAO:

Thanks,

-fryer

• Upvote 1

As I've already congratulated fryer, just thought I would do it again here. It's fine work, already downloaded, she flies fine, fine as any bird (or whale?) I've ever flown. Looking forward to flying it in any of my future clandies, or group flights (check 'em out from ACE!). Thanks for all your hard work fryer, looking forward to many more! B)  

Hey guys,

i`m still looking for the red/white/grey paint scheme from the unreleased original Maule livery.

Anybody got that? I thought someone made it, but can`t find it.

I was working on it a while back, but lost motivation to work on it after I realized how obtuse the UV mapping is on the Maule (this livery is unlike many other paints that have been done for the Maule...it's not as simple as changing a color, but rather lining up completely new stripes). I still have the source PSD and may continue to work on it at some point.

Brandon Filer

Hey Guys, here's some pictures of the Fall Livery from the new F4U Seasonal Camo Pack!

Ok, here's two more!

That's some nice work!

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Does anyone know where to find the blue Icon A5 livery? It is shown here on the 'Flight Toolkit' tutorial: http://flighttoolkit.com/?page_id=19

The image of the actual livery is here: http://flighttoolkit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/AM_Tut_04.png Someone has made it, so it must be out there (I have searched to no avail).

Thank you for this ever-useful topic!

I created it temporarily by color shifting the red livery.  I didn't put it online anywhere because the icons and other parts also got color shifted and look weird.

Apologies for the double-post; however, I have created my first MS Flight livery. Ta-da!

I present you with the 'Icon Blue & White', a simple (and perhaps crude) livery for the Icon A5. Please see below for the images and download link:

Images

i45u.jpg

yn2r.jpg

mpth.jpg

To download

1) Go to this link to download the file called 'Icon Blue & White': http://www.filedropper.com/iconbluewhite

2) Click the grey button in the middle of the page called 'Download This File'. I have safely tested this download link - it is 100% safe (e.g., Norton Scan and Insight File Scan detected no viruses or malware when I downloaded the file as a test).

3) Install the 'Icon Blue & White' livery using stonelance's free-to-use 'Flight Toolkit' found here: http://flighttoolkit.com/?page_id=7 Please note that you might have to install it using Addon Manager v0.7.3; I experienced problems installing this using Addon Manager v0.9.4 (latest), but you might be able to install it problem-free.

4) Finished! Now you're ready to fly!

{FAO Avsim Moderators: I have uploaded thuis file to the Avsim Library, pending approval.}

And finally, credit goes to the following people:

• stonelance for his highly versatile 'Flight Toolkit';
  • 'LuisFelizTirado' for his guidance found here in the 'MSF Repaint Help & Tips' topic, as well as his [private] 'Icon Blues' found here which inspired me to create a new livery in the first place;
  • and the MS Flight Avsim community for their interest in keeping Flight alive (also a source of my inspiration for creating my first livery).

I hope you all like my first livery for MS Flight. I appreciate the my first attempt is quite crude/simple; for example, the tyres are a little more shiny and light than I wanted. I intend to make more liveries as my texture-editing proficiency improves. My next livery will be an all-blue Icon livery like the one found here.

Regards,

jarsky

I still don't see it in the Avsim Library Jarsky. Maybe Monday as it is the weekend.

Steve

Steve, I think there have been some site issues today based on my inability to get in several times and slow operation when I did earlier. It all seems better now. The file should show up by tomorrow I would think. If not, pm Daveo and I'm sure he'll fix it.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals