Sign in to follow this  

God Needs a Better Vid Card

I went for a trial flight the other day and noticed that I get more blurries in real life than actually FS2002.I mean surely he would be able to purchase a better card than a TI-4200?Compare these two pictureshttp://www.nzdragons.com/laurence/airport.jpgandhttp://www.nzdragons.com/laurence/chch.jpgI think microsoft is making it to unrealistic, I can clearly see the runway in FS2002 yet try and find the grass runway in Gods one is a lot harder.And those blurries, God just doesn't have them right does he, I mean I should be able to see clearer a lot further than what I get in the airport.jpg - I'm asking God for my money back.This post is not aimed at any one person, and is not meant to offend anyone's beliefs either

Guest dre777

good point. i also came to this realization and since then have not concerned myself with blurries. the challenge i face now is to match mother natures frame rates!Andre

Guest Hugo

Let me guess;A- You've just flown over LA before taking the picture.B- The red filer was left on the cam's lens.C- You haven't still mastered Photoshop.:-)Hugo

Dont mess with God.....God made everything perfect. God is Perfect.

Guest Hugo

Not so perfect, He has created... ME ;-)Hugo

You just need to find out what Gods purpose is for you then.

Guest Hugo

Maybe He just want to proove He was not all perfect. Just maybe... ;-)Hugo

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

"Dont mess with God.....God made everything perfect. God is Perfect."The only thing I can't figure out is that everything he made dies!

<>Because he did ;-)

Guest Hugo

Astro-physicians calls this enthropy, the decay to the ultimate mess or chaos. Just a step before rejoining nothingness :-)Hugo

>Astro-physicians calls this enthropy, the decay to the>ultimate mess or chaos. Just a step before rejoining>nothingness :-)>>HugoDid you give them an Award, Hugo? *grin* I wish I could remember the publisher and edition of a dictionary we had at work about 15 years ago... the definition of "entropy" was long enough, and convoluted enough the hasten the effects of entropy! (It was sooo good, I had to re-read to everyone of my coworkers so they would better understand what was happening to them as I read it aloud. *grin*)

Guest Hugo

Not to worry. In my case it was 25 years ago and never realy succeeded to make the link of it with enthalpy after many weeks of trying while studying thermo-dynamics. All I remember is it was some kind of measure of chaos. :-)

A- You've just flown over LA before taking the picture.LA is a touch too far from Christchurch - especially in a C152 :)In a 747 it's still over 12 hours away :)B- The red filer was left on the cam's lens.Flying into sunlight, it was getting close to duskC- You haven't still mastered Photoshop.Left the pictures at the same res as I took them, simply so that people can't say I doctored the images.I did size reduce the fs one, as I didn't want too large a picture (fly in 1024x768):-)

Guest Ken_Salter

While it is true that MSFS looks better than reality sometimes, this topic as drifted into the metaphysical...which can be a touchy subject for some people.I'm moving this to the Hangar forum, where you can continue the discussion until it inevitably turns south...http://saltydogfly2.avsim.net/images/avsim_sig.jpg

Yup, I'm not even sure how it started south, it was designed to show people how blurries actually happen in real life.