Sign in to follow this  
FA113 Rocky

Problem concerns FS2004 Simulation Rate (R)

I'm having a problem since freshly installing FS2004/FS9 on my Windows 7 desktop. It has resided on this PC

very comfortably in the past, operating efficiently and smoothly, without any incidents. So far, I've found the

sim to be quite the same on this install with one exception: on the initial startup, the program is always opening

at 1/2 the simulation rate, R. There is no problem with correcting this by one press of R+, as per the Key

Assignments. However, I haven't experienced the necessity of doing this at any time in the past.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening in the first place, and secondly how to apply a fix to the issue?

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance!

Rocky

I am guessing you have saved a flight, maybe the default flight when at 1/2 rate. Open the default flight, set rate to 1x and save it

Peter

Peter Schluter

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and so simply

solving the case, Peter... duuu-hhhhh!!!!

Boy, am I ever :Worried: ...

Quickest fix in my history.

Rocky