Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

[RESOLVED] Cant select any options in post

For the past 2 days now when writing the post the writing is in grey color not black as it was before. But when i post the reply its shown in black, and i cant access any of the option to change anything in the option tab area. When i use firefox its ok its using ie9 that this occurs and only ocurs in the avism forums not in any other forums that i visit.

Also i notice against some names in the thread forum under than it shown the date and time but on some posts all i see is a dash line

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have not seen this, but then I don't use IE9.  While this issue is not confirmed, it may be an issue with IE9.  Anyway you can either upgrade it to IE10, or maybe use a different browser?  Chrome is way better and much faster.  And haven't ever experienced any compatibility issues on it.

As for your last question, after the upgrade the last post date/time was reset to null.  This doesn't affect anything really other than the cosmetic.  Every post AFTER the upgrade shows the date/time properly.  And if you open those posts with just dashes, you'll see the date/time on the actual posts.

Solved my issue, after pressing the bb code mode tab everyhting went back to normal

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks for this. I was having the same problem with Chrome. Your post about the BB code cleared it up for me also.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Thanks for this. I was having the same problem with Chrome. Your post about the BB code cleared it up for me also.

Yea  good  to hear that, the strange part is  that  i hadnt  touched  the bb  code  at all  on the last session in the forum,  guess  the gremlins are at work  again :0

Peter kelberg

May I suggest to give the best answer tag to Peter Kelberg's post because its actually the answer that solves a problem with bb code mode