Sign in to follow this  
Lifeguard911

New Carenado Cessna CT206H

Hi Lifeguard,

the engine cowling and the spinner looks like the "new" aged Cessna design, also the interior coats of the seating is in the new looks, so I guess it will have Glass Instruments like they rollout todays.

Cheers!

I think you are right,Andy. Given Carenado's last few releases (A36, PA-46T, B200,etc.), the new CT206H will have a glass cockpit, most likely a G1000.

I loved the U206H in FS9, but it didn't seem as nice to me when it was ported over to FSX, so I would welcome an FSX native version. Hopefully, the new 206 will have the same features such as the cargo pod, removable wheel pants, and a float version. I really hope that Carenado hires a couple of new pilots to replace Hans and Franz that fly their aircraft now. Carenado does make the best looking pilot figures in the payware world, but a change would be nice.

Bill

For the love of God... Please not another G1000 based on 7 year old Navdata and no flight planing systems. Either do a G1000 like Flight1 that can be updated, can fly LPV approaches, can edit flight plans in real time or go Steam with RXP 430/530 support. I hate passing up these new models. Last plane I bought was the B200 and that was because it had GNS 530 support!

C.

Another glass and another no go for me.<br />Why do they keep insisting with the G1000? <br /><br /><br /><br />David

I wouldn´t be happy myself either if we all might be right!

I suspect and hope that this one will be steam guages.  The reason I say that is because I sent in an aircraft suggestion( it wasn't the 206 btw) and I got a response back from Carenado that they were getting many requests for steam guages in their upcoming planes.  I don't know why they've insisted on putting the glass panels in lately in which they've taken beatings from the folks out there looking for the older guages.  Let's keep our fingers crossed! :mellow:

Gary

Please not another G1000 based on 7 year old Navdata and no flight planing systems. Either do a G1000 like Flight1 that can be updated, can fly LPV approaches, can edit flight plans in real time or go Steam with RXP 430/530 support. I hate passing up these new models.

Exactly.  If you're going to do G1000, you need to really do G1000 or at least capture the majority of it.  Otherwise, do analog and do it well and include RXP support, something Carenado had proven it knows how to do.

I'm very interested in this plane, especially if there's a float version offered, but not with another sorta-kinda G1000 implementation.

Scott

If they release the new CT206H with steam gauges, they will face the inevitable complaints that it is just an update of an existing product, the FS9 U206G, not an all new aircraft model, which it is.

If they are going to release a new FSX Cessna with steam gauges, I would prefer they model a 207 instead of a 206, which has already been done. Make no mistake, I really liked the 206 when it came out in FS9 and gladly added it to my FSX, but I would like to see something new, like a 207 instead. But since they have already started on the CT206H already, that is what we will get.

I'm sure that Carenado has spent a lot of money developing their glass instruments, so they will include them in the new version of the Stationair also. What I would like to see is for Carenado to release the CT206H in one version (steam) and allow us to buy (not at full price) an add-on glass version to the original package if we want.

Would be great if RXP would do a RW representative G1000.  Complete with Garmin Trainer and fresh database.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Which ever way they choose to go....?  Lets hope that it is not a frame rate killer!!!

why not both of them ????

...BTW, I installed thecurent version on fsx ,applied the Patch but for some reson I do not have the panel guages ..... any idea ??

..just solved the Panel Gauges issue :rolleyes: