Sign in to follow this  
Vasco2305

Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Throttle Problem! Help me!

:Cry:The throttle is not working :Cry:

I can only put the reversers working and put the throttle to Idle, To make it fly I have to keep pressing F4 button

If I release it it goes back to Idle :p0504:

I have reinstalled but still not working!

Please Help Me! :help:                                                                                                                                                     :flag-69:

Try searching the forum first.  Did you try Aerosoft's forum?  Do you use FSUIPC? Aerosoft's forum has a full section on throttle issues and how to set it up.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

There's some configuration file or something like that you need to edit I think, I don't remember how I fixed it when I installed the AS Extended first time, but I suggest you go look for information from here, choose the appropriate area depending from if you use FSUIPC or not. :

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/525-diverse-systems/

After reinstall of FSX I somehow got throttle working straight away, didn't need to edit anything like first time.

And note, that a joystick with throttle axis or a seperate throttle quadrant is required!

Quote from the AXE product page:

System requirements:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
[...]
Control unit (joystick) with throttle and rudder control

I made that mistake when I bought the original Airbus X, so I just wanted to tell you, in case you didn't read the requirements completely.

Aerosoft has a really good guide for correctly configuring your throttle (s). I high recommend you visit their forum and follow the guide step by step.

This is something peculiar to AXE? I have a Saitek setup and it works with no adjustment same as it does on PMDG or anything else, see nothing special about the AXE.

Jack F. Vogel, Delta Virtual Airlines

Yes Aerosoft Airbus Extended has some differences in throttle management, had to do some configuration with some file when I installed it first time to make it work with my CH Product Throttle.

:Cry:The throttle is not working :Cry:

I can only put the reversers working and put the throttle to Idle, To make it fly I have to keep pressing F4 button

If I release it it goes back to Idle :p0504:

I have reinstalled but still not working!

Please Help Me! :help:                                                                                                                                                     :flag-69:

As OE-LAT mentioned, the throttle won't work without a dedicated joystick axis. Can't use the keyboard for this one. And it's not a bug.