Sign in to follow this  
nocaltom

Installing the queen

I wanna fly the queen again after some years I have some questions before I do, my system is running smooth and I really don't want to screw it up :)

1. I have all PMDG planes installed when I load the 747 will it install something that's old and mess up for example my ngx which is new?

2. I also have the expansion pack for 747 after install can i just install expansion pack or do i have to load 747 then quit fsx then install expansion?

3. Anyone have issues after install?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Davis

I7 6700k 4.7 ghz, gtx 1080ti , 16gb 3400 ram, 32’’ 2k monitor, 1TB ssd, 500gb ssd, 250gb ssd, h115 water cooler

UAL440.png

It shouldn't affect NGX. However, Wilco 737 used to have issues. I would install the queen. Start FSX. Restart the computer and then install the service pack.

I installed last night and seems to be OK. I did have one issue with a flame out on #2 engine on decent but landed OK. I have all failures turned off, weird that it happened but kinda of fun anyway. I will continue to test tonight.

Tom Davis

I7 6700k 4.7 ghz, gtx 1080ti , 16gb 3400 ram, 32’’ 2k monitor, 1TB ssd, 500gb ssd, 250gb ssd, h115 water cooler

UAL440.png

There shouldn't be any problem at all. Iv'e had it installed on my system for a number of years, and never had any problems. Apart from the odd CTD.