Sign in to follow this  
Marcel11

Tutorial from PMDG with release T7?

Good evening

May we espect a tutorial from PMDG with the release of the T7?

Best regards

Marcel

Usually there is at least one tutorial to go with the release of the plane so I'm quite sure there will be :)

Start looking for a T7 tutorial and/or manual now; I'm sure you'll find one.

If you can't find one, have a look at your B744 documentation: If you get along with the "Queen", you don't have to worry about the B777 (normal procedures).

But ... yes, I bet there will be a dedicated PMDG tutorial (one, at least).

No, we're clearly planning to release it with nothing like a tutorial whatsoever, which there is a long precedent for us doing.  :rolleyes:

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Sarcastic reply from Ryan ..needs to be deleted too!  :P

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

LOL. 

To OP: I'm doing voice overs pretty much straight after release on Youtube - nothing Angle of Attack quality or complexity but it will be enough for you to be able to take the aeroplane from A to B with an understanding of the systems and correct procedures. Everything I'm using will be information from manuals & real world 777 pilots to whom are friends of mine that have agreed to help out. 

I'm planning on the second day to record them all and get them out over two days or so. 

But the PMDG ones will be there at the start if you don't want to wait around. I just thought many would rather get a demonstration than following PDF's. 

Deleting has become quite an issue on the PMDG 777 forum during the last 24 hours ...

But Ryan's reply was just ironic ... and only mildly ironic anyway.

No, we're clearly planning to release it with nothing like a tutorial whatsoever, which there is a long precedent for us doing.  :rolleyes:

i guess this is the reason, why your company is called "Precision Manuals Development Group" :Big Grin:

regards,

Alexander Marx

My guess is that we will get a minimum of two quality tutorials similar to or better than the two NGX tuts.

Given that they are called PMDG, and they could have been called themselves PDGM (pretty damn good manuals) I am amazed that there aren't far more RTFM comments.