Sign in to follow this  
machine2035

777 Base Pack listed on PMDG website

Lol apparently we need it to use the NGX........

How long has this page been up though? Just because it has been found today doesn't mean it wasn't put up a while ago, means nothing IMHO.

Adam

How long has this page been up though? Just because it has been found today doesn't mean it wasn't put up a while ago, means nothing IMHO.

Well I am glad to say that I didn't find it myself (I don't have the time nor patience to continually go through the PMDG website), but considering that other things that have gone up on their website in the past have been found rather quickly (or so we may think, for all I know Rob and his team could be sitting there tapping their fingers together and thinking 'Excellllllleeeeeeeeeent'). I just continued the obsessive disorder of PMDG fans on posting it... After all Adam, what's wrong with a discussion?!

.. After all Adam, what's wrong with a discussion?!

I never said anything was wrong with discussing it.

I just said in my opinion, it means nothing that that page has been found.

That is all..

Adam

The lower part of that page reads "73(!)7 NGX" so that's pretty much "WIP".

If it's been in that state for months we're now having "much ado about nothing".

Yes, there are numerous similarities to the NGX product page, one being the thumbnail for the product - Showing 737-800/900.

I will make it clear my intentions were not to put a post out saying 'Look she'll be out in less than 48 hours'. If people wan't to interpret the page like that, well good for them, but I certaintly ain't!

Cheap, considering a LR costs $291M :P

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I hope they don't raise the price any cuz $165,000,000 is the max limit on my credit card :lol:

Chris Sunseri

Yes, there are numerous similarities to the NGX product page, one being the thumbnail for the product - Showing 737-800/900.

I will make it clear my intentions were not to put a post out saying 'Look she'll be out in less than 48 hours'. If people wan't to interpret the page like that, well good for them, but I certaintly ain't!

You're NOT stating: "165 Mio. for a PMDG plane WILL be worth it?!?     :rolleyes:

I dont think the 777 will be released within a week or something. We didnt even see a video yet, did we? And only a few screenshots. I might be wrong but thats what i think about it.

My bets on the release date are April 9th. The rollout day of the first 777. But then again... Who knows. 165 million seems a fair price... o.O

374968.png

Anyone remembering those studies conducted on cows: Cows got fed within randomized time intervalls for a while. After some time those cows started to feel that their own behaviour would trigger the - still random - feeding.

So those cows started to show some really abnormal behaviour, which exaggerated over time, in their efforts to "draw" even more food from the apparatus.

Looks like we're doing just the same by "drawing" conclusions from information that may not be related to a 777 release at all ...