Sign in to follow this  
machine2035

777 Base Pack listed on PMDG website

My bets on the release date are April 9th. The rollout day of the first 777. But then again... Who knows. 165 million seems a fair price... o.O

Wikipedia says May 15Th, 1995?

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

There would not have been any videos of the NGX if Nick from AoA had not made one. (A very good one.)  I don't think PMDG made any pre-release (or post-release) videos.

In fact PMDG did one video showing the brand new and never done before HGS..

OMG It's sooo close i can taste it!!!!!!!! :wub: <--Possibly should have made it clear that this is sarcasm (sorry)

Lol...Does anybody else think that there has been something missing from this development.  I completely understand why PMDG have gone this route, people asking ad-nauseum about the release date, complaining that the angle of the second landing strut appeared to be 1 micron to the left of the first strut more than the real aircraft.

But i am just not as excited this time, there has been no build-up so far, no excited forum comments, little or no back and forth between the customer base and the company.  Almost like an EA release really.

Again i understand why they did it and i'll be first in line to buy it, even with the £ nose diving against the $.  I just feel differently this time.

Ian R Tyldesley

If I was PMDG, and seen some of these threads I would be head-in sand also!! LOL

I can only image being a part of a development team that is PMDG with so much hype around the release. I bet none of them sleep the first 24 hours, just waiting on reviews and feedback from something they put so much time in.

Just a word of caution, we may be putting peoples hopes up unfairly, lets wait for official confirmation? 

This is a very good sign, as they have got their new servers a month ago now, and the product page has been mostly completed. 

I will wait eagerly for confirmation by glueing myself to the forum this week, we shall see. 

Excitement, nonetheless, BE BUBBLING! 

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Well, just got debited the money, downloading now. Will let you guys know how she flies.

Yep, Parts Manager positions pay that good in todays market.

Who dares me to buy? LOL

My wife is gonna kill me but... I'm buying it anyway.

Anyone have an extra guest room fir me and my PC?

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow

Funny you should talk about the wife. I lurk on these forums only during the day and at downtime at work. Either that or later on at night in the office when she is asleep or doing other things, because she knows what these sites mean. She looks at this as a vice sometimes.....like that time I told Her I ABSOLUTELY needed to pay $45 to have "weather", in my "SIM", match the "Real world"...and when she said..."why does it matter...", I just looked at Her stupid, and came up with simply, "because".

She already doesn't like the four letters PMDG, due to the MD-11, NGX, JS411 in a 3 month time span.

I just looked at Her stupid, and came up with simply, "because".

I was going to laugh and point out how some respond the same way about shoes and hand bags, but I guess I shouldn't get anyone else in trouble.

#ThisIsWhyImStillSingle

Kyle Rodgers

Well, if this is a sign of imminent release it represents yet another change to PMDG's previously announced strategy.  They said there would be "no silent release".  Maybe they'll release it on April 1 and say that "no silent release stuff" was just a joke.  I can't say I found recent events in the forum very amusing.

Silent release???? !!! Ha! They released two cockpit pictures in little less than a week and every one here is crapping their pants. Stuff here has been all but silent if u ask me

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

This package is required to use any of the PMDG 737NGX series products.

Are you serious PMDG? :Black Eye:

This package includes the 777-200LR  and 777F aircraft type.

Thank God! :Applause:  :Applause:  :Applause:

more than 75 optional pieces of equipment with which you can customize your 777 cockpit

HOLY SH**! :Applause: