Sign in to follow this  
inshassi

FSX allow the computer to do everything for me?

Can anybody please create a special add-on that will make the computer fly a default or add-on aircraft for me so that I can just sit back and relax? Also, I want it so that I can make perfect landings and takeoffs so that I can record a perfect flight without having to do anything other than just recording.

Thank You

Don't mean to be rude but no one is going to make an add-on just for one person. 

I'm not completely sure either by what you mean, you want to record a complete flight while the plane flies itself?

I reccommend FS Recorder, it allows you to fly a flight, then play the flight back and you can record it while the plane flies itself.

Oh sorry, I meant that the add-on should be created for everyone, especially those who are not extremely skilled pilots and those who want to act as a passenger in fsx.

FSX already has this... Just load it up, and when sat in the cockpit, right click > Views > Other aicraft, and jusy pick one at random..

I did this the other day and ended up sat in the cockpit of an A321 just prior to pushback, and sat there watching it taxi, lineup, then takeoff... Had no idea where it was going, but was a good way to check my newly installed FSX was all working without having to spend another few hours installing and calibrating controls/pedals, and to check system temps while the sim is doing its thing...

I guess if you install any AI package, the list of other aircraft you can hop into would be better?

I'm not talking about AI aircraft, I'm talking about making the computer fly the aircraft you normally fly.

We all know what you mean, but no, it doesnt exist, the closest your going to get to it is hopping into an AI flight of the same aircraft as yours..

Same as an addon doing the flying, only you dont get to choose where its going from/to... But then if your not wanting to fly it anyway, you might as well just sit and watch YouTube..

Update your profile too with your PC/Sim mate... Help to know what were dealing with if we can see what your using.

There is no such thing as a total auto fly for FSX.

Create a new flight, start recording it with fsrecord or with a similar addon and then sit back and enjoy the auto flight!

There is no such thing as a total auto fly for FSX.

That may be true, but... If there was such an addon there might be a long line of people waiting to buy it!

I'm just wondering, why?  Why would you buy a flight sim program and then just sit back and watch it?  Isn't the whole idea to fly the airplane?  If I just want to watch, I'll turn on the TV.  Not trying to be rude, but just trying to understand the whole concept.

I have MS on the phone right now trying to purchase the FSX source code.

I want an auto fly add-on because I'm not a good pilot and do not want to do too many tasks for an airplane at the same time. It is not easy to fly an airplane.