Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

Release Date Contest

Hello PMDG members

first let me say thanks to All the team members working on the great product and thanks for the latest update about the preview

So let me just say what i have as an idea,

Everyone is asking for a release date and a price and everyone is giving an assumption for both, how about PMDG starts a contest where every member makes a guess on a release date  

and an approximate price, the person who gives the exact or the closest assumption on both, he gets a free copy of the product, and in case more than one makes the right assumption, PMDG makes a poll and choose the winner,

just would like to share,

Will I be able to buy it as a mother's day gift for my mum? haha i liked this statement and i guess the realese date is perhaps on mothers day? i guess if not why did he mention it? it should be around this date. just a quick guess

P.S. all members who find this idea stupid according to them, please dont try to show off your sense of humor or your muscles by offending me, its a forum for discussion and i shared my thought, i am no einstein and no noob, not new and have more than 15 years  experiance with flying, i am well educated and i take no offense from anyone, please share your opinion in a respectful way. i am sorry for this but alot of people just enjoy offending others by trying to look so smart, we got the message already

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Context is everything.

Release Date:  Please scroll back to the top and read from there...

Release Date?:  Did we talk about this already?  Scroll back to the top and read from there...

How long until the 300s are available?:  Not terribly long.  The airplanes are done but we have to put focus on the engines, flight models, sound and system differences so that they are accurate.

Release Date?:  Really...  We DID already discuss this....

So how about telling us when....  NO.   :P   When it is done.  That kinda makes sense when you stop and think about it.

Will I be able to buy it as a mother's day gift for my mum?:   :mellow:

So the question "Will I be able to buy it as a mother's day gift for my mum?" is a hidden version of "Will the 777 be released before Mothers Day?".

And an answer has actually been given. The answer is as follows:

:mellow:

The idea of buying the 777-200LR for "your mum" is also pretty funny. I'm sure mums all over the world are really interested.

Trent-

No.  What I actually said was:  :huh:

But i said it with some sarcasm so it came out as if I had said: :mellow:

Makes sense though, doesn't it?  B)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

My mom doesn't know how to use a mouse let alone how to fly lol so there is a better gift in mind, maybe its time to break out the welding torch and some paint again for a homemade gift. 

And if I don't have a Mum, I miss out, right? ;D

And if I don't have a Mum, I miss out, right? ;D

If that's the case, I'll just buy the T7 and say it's for my mom. If Robert asks for proof, I'll send him her jury summons (sent to someone who hasn't lived in Arizona since the early 1990s and has been dead for 10 years)...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

If that's the case, I'll just buy the T7 and say it's for my mom. If Robert asks for proof, I'll send him her jury summons (sent to someone who hasn't lived in Arizona since the early 1990s and has been dead for 10 years)...

Some courts go by voter's registration so they may not know that she has passed away. 

Robert, does that mean it'll be released before Mothers day?

Only problem is "Mothers Day" was last Sunday (10th March)

Bill McLauchlan

I guess PMDG doesn't like giving a free copy away or hates your idea. So do the members of this forum as you can see by the replies. There were numerous posts guessing a release date - going back to last year. Hell, I was offering a free copy to the 1st person to tell me when the LD757 is released - so I didn't have to check the forum every month.

Anyway, I previously guessed: Dec 2011, then June 18 2012, then March 15 2013, if I keep on predicting, I may get it close - let's go with April 13th 2013 at $75.

Paul Gugliotta

Trent-

No.  What I actually said was:  :huh:

But i said it with some sarcasm so it came out as if I had said: :mellow:

Makes sense though, doesn't it?  B)

humourous!

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

This sounds like something Aerosoft would do. While it'd be nice to get a free copy, I think we've got plenty of conjecture and heresay on these forums without a topic dedicated solely to it, which would knock the chip straight off the should of all the "greater than thou" people on here and generally cause a ruckus.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR