Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

Release Date Contest

Do PMDG edit their own Wikipedia page or is it just random people, because it says estimated release date March 18 2013 on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so happy that I finally shared an opinion and never got offended haha, I liked all the comments,

and regarding mothers day, we will buy our moms a gift and she should buy US A PMDG PRODUCT TOO AS A GIFT! maybe? :P

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Do PMDG edit their own Wikipedia page or is it just random people

It's people who apparently have nothing better to do with their time. Stuff like that happens frequently and is rather annoying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

Some courts go by voter's registration so they may not know that she has passed away. 

I see what you did there

I see what you did there

?? That's how I got picked for jury duty, was able to tell because the court misspelled my name with the same exact typo that was on my old voter's card. 

you will see the 777 by the end of the year or early 2014 not before,im sure about that.

Troll away..

you will see the 777 by the end of the year or early 2014 not before,im sure about that.

+1

Troll away..

Sensitive topic :-)

Sensitive

Why thank you flyerboy - very nice of you too say! (-;

Guaranteed with 100% certainty, the PMDG T7 Will be released, soon!

I'm of the belief that we will all be virtual PMDG T7 Captains in Q2 of this year but no later than Q3. Seems like a respectable guess based on the information at hand.

I would like to be able to see the network stats for when the release is made public, from the legitimate customers trying to make a purchase to the other kind of traffic that isn't to be mentioned here like when the NGX was released. I hope PMDG doesn't have to worry about that bs this go-around.

(...)

I would like to be able to see the network stats for when the release is made public, from the legitimate customers trying to make a purchase to the other kind of traffic that isn't to be mentioned here (...)

There's an "official" forum for the other kind of traffic and it has become a quite place already ...

Guaranteed with 100% certainty, the PMDG T7 Will be released, soon!

I'm of the belief that we will all be virtual PMDG T7 Captains in Q2 of this year but no later than Q3. Seems like a respectable guess based on the information at hand.

I would like to be able to see the network stats for when the release is made public, from the legitimate customers trying to make a purchase to the other kind of traffic that isn't to be mentioned here like when the NGX was released. I hope PMDG doesn't have to worry about that bs this go-around.

My prediction is with-in the next 2-3 weeks (hopefully earlier). In that time schedule we can expect to see videos/more pictures, a release date etc. 

As for the NGX crisis; I really hope PMDG don't encounter this again, as It was very disappointing to say the least, but to be fair it was fixed with-in a couple of hours.

Stupid question but what was the "NGX crisis"? I'm bored at work so don't bash me for asking this :P

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q