Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

Release Date Contest

It will be released this year on the 7th hour of the 7th day of the 7th month for US$77.70.

Michael

Good Day

Have a Fast Question , Why is every one waiting for the 777 ? what is so special about it ?

I have the MD-11 and i am very happy with it , and i also   think that's all i need , it is the best that PMDG has Build

i was just wondering what is the Special thing about the 777

thank you

It´s gona be released when its done that simple is that.. we could go on from now and till we isen´t here anymore. but the true storry is no body knows 100%.. all gives dates and keep updating..

It´s a thing that can´t be said for sure the developer have a scedule of cause but as a beta tester i also knows there is so many things goeing on, on the other side that only testers know about as it´s importan for us to know when we have to test and se if things fits.. but there you learn depending on company how many things that have to fit just 1 thing can take a bit longer at 1 stage but end by takeing a lot longer in the hole run as so many tings have to done in final prepair for a release.

Lars N.

Well for me its my favourite civilian airliner of all time, apart from that were gonna get the technology seen in the NGX plus more B)

Oh yeah, and release will be next weekend :P

Why do I want a 777 more than the MD11?

1: The MD11's been around for a while. It's really really good, but I'm 'used to' it. :P New toys that are new are cool because they are new.

2: The real world company Virgin Australia is the airline I fly with (as a passenger) most often in the real world. They own 777-300ER's and don't own MD11's.

3: I like 'flying' flights I have flown (as a passenger) in real life. in the equipment it is operated with in the real world.

4: Virgin Australia also have 737-700 and 737-800 aircraft. So that part of the fleet is already in my Flight Sim fleet (NGX).

5: I want the 777-300ER in my hangar too.

And that's why I want the 777.

(also, Vatsim Cross the Pond flyin)

It´s gona be released when its done that simple is that.. we could go on from now and till we isen´t here anymore. but the true storry is no body knows 100%.. all gives dates and keep updating..

It´s a thing that can´t be said for sure the developer have a scedule of cause but as a beta tester i also knows there is so many things goeing on, on the other side that only testers know about as it´s importan for us to know when we have to test and se if things fits.. but there you learn depending on company how many things that have to fit just 1 thing can take a bit longer at 1 stage but end by takeing a lot longer in the hole run as so many tings have to done in final prepair for a release.

Lars N.

That may be true but we are all unbelievably excitedd and just throwing some harmless banter here and there (which is why I think this topic hasnt been closed yet as PMDG does not like being pestered for release dates)

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Even with the 'prerelease' previews starting - you have to ask yourself what exactly it means. We could not get anything for another month, PMDG being the way they have this development I wouldn't put it past them. I'll get REALLY excited when we see a pricing and availability topic (-:

Got to admit though, I broke F5 the day they put the base pack on the website LOL.

I kind of hope August because I won't be around all summer so if it comes out in May I wont be able to do many long hauls. If it does come out in may I will most likely be reading the manuals during vacation to learn the aircraft as much as I can before I start to fly it.

Introduction June 7, 1995

As per Wiki, the B777 offical release date. For nostalgia sake I pick June 7. 

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

I'll probably wait a day or two for the initial surge to go down to avoid any hiccups while purchasing. 

Not me:  I gt an itchy purchase finger...credit card warmed and chambered.

Dear PMDG:  if the selling price is higher than $69.99 (hopefully not) then can you please mark the purchase on my credit card as "machine tools"...?

Good Day

Have a Fast Question , Why is every one waiting for the 777 ? what is so special about it ?

I have the MD-11 and i am very happy with it , and i also   think that's all i need , it is the best that PMDG has Build

thank you

I will field that one.

Different jet, not hardcore modeled as yet.  Good change of pace.  Never liked the MD11 as a jet anyhow.

New release with up-to-date grafix.  Newer code, so probably better FPS than say the PMDG 744.  Example:  I love the LDS 763 but the grafix are too dated now to suspend my disbelief.  MD11 VC is pretty blurry and, as a TIR user, I live in the VC.  I anticpate good things with the PMDG T7 VC.

Finally...NEW TOY!

spacer.png