Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

Release Date Contest

RSR opened a new thread on PMDG general forum, the aircraft will be available until next thursday, starting on monday.

Are you all just very very hyper about the release.....and thus the increase of posts here.....or did I miss something and is it realy expected to be released within a few days?

When they started Beta testing what....about a month ago?.....I figured they would be doing that for at least 3 months or so.

Was I way off?

Happy to be wrong here of course :-)

EDIT: Ah Never mind I found the post about release date. Monday - Thursday is correct :-)

Here

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/417587-30aug13-pmdg-777-200lrf-release-plan-update-important/

Rob Robson

Are you all just very very hyper about the release.....and thus the increase of posts here.....or did I miss something and is it realy expected to be released within a few days?

It was given to be last Wednesday to this Wednesday, most likely sunday, however its been delayed and now expected Monday-Thursday :)

It was given to be last Wednesday to this Wednesday, most likely sunday, however its been delayed and now expected Monday-Thursday :)

thx, yes I jus found that post :-)

That is way faster then I anticipated, Yippyyyy :-)

Rob Robson

I don't see how a delay can be frustrating - it's not like any of you pre-paid for the add-on,...unlike VRS's TacPack. Like I use to tell my kid when he was little during long car rides. "When we get there son, you will know."

Xaver Uzo

fs2crew_747_banner4.png

yeah,damn me,wednesday is 4th.i mean sep 5th thr!

.,but i wrote my full name when signing in if i remember correctly,but with my phone,i'm trying to change my username to my full name

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Wednesday 2nd October.

Release is supposed to happen this coming Monday through Thursday...you're about a month off there  :P