Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moekarout

Release Date Contest

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Me: " I want it now!"

My heart: "easy my dear, i hope it will be released before May 31"

My brain: "shut up both of you and wait till summer 2013"

Schizophrenia at its best :lol:

May 20th will be perfect (my Birthday..  :P)

Please move up your birthday to this weekend.

It was released...it was released last night. I had it in my hands last night...

Woke up this morning and it was gone... :Cry:

Got to admit though, I broke F5 the day they put the base pack on the website LOL.

jackhammerf5.gif

Mothers Day 20buy it as a mother's day gift for my mum? haha i liked this statement and i guess the realese date is perhaps on mothers day?

Not to be a Negative Nelly but it will probably be Mothers Day 2014??

May 20th will be perfect (my Birthday..  :P)

My birthday has already passed (Apr 19) and I was hoping for it then. :unsure:  :wacko:  B)

My birthday has already passed (Apr 19) and I was hoping for it then. :unsure:  :wacko:  B)

Haha damn! Since here in the US turning 18 doesn't really mean much unlike the UK - flying the 777 for the majority of it sounds perfecto!  :lol:  B)

It was released...it was released last night. I had it in my hands last night...

Woke up this morning and it was gone... :Cry:

Yep, irrefutable - you definately had it in your hands last night (and probably the night before too)  :lol:

Yep, irrefutable - you definately had it in your hands last night (and probably the night before too)  :lol:

Your excited about something so much that reality turns into dreams...I guess its how the human mind is programmed...  :P

Your excited about something so much that reality turns into dreams...I guess its how the human mind is programmed...  :P

I had one a couple of months back - installed it etc and it showed as Captain Sim's LOL...

Your excited about something so much that reality turns into dreams...I guess its how the human mind is programmed... :P

I had one a couple of months back - installed it etc and it showed as Captain Sim's LOL...

I'm sure that falls into the "nightmare" category... :D

why does everyone hate the captainsim 777 THEY DONT MAKE MODERN COMMERCIAL AIRLINERS IT IS NOT WHAT THEY ARE MEANT TO BE MAKING!!!!!!!!!

why does everyone hate the captainsim 777 THEY DONT MAKE MODERN COMMERCIAL AIRLINERS IT IS NOT WHAT THEY ARE MEANT TO BE MAKING!!!!!!!!!

I think you answered your own question.

Oh my, everyone here is so wrong! It will be released the day after I go away on summer vacation. ;)

Oh my, everyone here is so wrong! It will be released the day after I go away on summer vacation. ;)

which is tomorrow right?