Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moekarout

Release Date Contest

Well, this guy on Facebook maybe hit the nail:

Greg Schloemer

I've got it! "One of six flown by Air Canada" (six more days), FedEx livery (5 letters, 5 more days), Delta livery (4th letter of alphabet, 4 more days)... If we get KLM tomorrow, we may see the T7 soon.

Or at least se have hell of a conspiracy theory going on there...:-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I also think we may see it on Wednesday cause Delta in Greek, represented by the Triangle is the 4 letter in the alphabet...Hope I am right :D

what if they previewed Emirates, or Aerologic liveries  :lol: ??? it will be released when ready, but its not so far...

What if, what if... Did they? Next shot will show...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My guess is by early fall or Christmas. Based on his numbers (can't remember them, but said something like "will work in 80% situations for 95% of people) it sounds like they have a lot of work to do. I still feel like he will announce when they are in Beta. I just don't think it is close.

My guess is by early fall or Christmas. Based on his numbers (can't remember them, but said something like "will work in 80% situations for 95% of people) it sounds like they have a lot of work to do. I still feel like he will announce when they are in Beta. I just don't think it is close.

I believe it is in Beta for a while now... ngx was in beta for a month before pmdg announced it was in beta. Remember de facebook pics... 777 is taxing to the gates. Meaning it is close...

I believe it is in Beta for a while now... ngx was in beta for a month before pmdg announced it was in beta. Remember de facebook pics... 777 is taxing to the gates. Meaning it is close...

Agreed, 777 Taxiing out to the runway, now they are in the air, with the livery shots perhaps? Maybe we will see one in a livery on approach soon?? Hummm

June 1st, the Air Canada shot mentioned 1 of 6.

Then again, June 12 1994 was the first flight, June 7 1995 was the first revenue service flight, or 30 May 1995 was FAA ETOPS approval

June 1st, the Air Canada shot mentioned 1 of 6.

Ah, no.

1 of 6 refers to number of airframes in the Air Canada fleet.

You get points for effort and creativity. ;-)

For those of you who like to read into the numbers, ponder these:

May 15, 1995: Boeing delivered the first 777 to United Airlines

May 30, 1995: FAA awarded 180-minute ETOPS clearance ("ETOPS-180") for the Pratt & Whitney PW4084-engined aircraft.

June 7, 1995: The first commercial flight: EGLL to KIAD

So I would not be surprised if June 7 is in the picture. It would fit into Rob's "weeks away" comment.

Just sayin'...

I think PMDG would release it at least a few days with notice. They did say it wouldn't be release in the middle of the night

I have no clue. I will go May 27th . Don't know why I said that but just came out.

My mum asked where her 777 was..... (-;

And what did you tell her Luke?  Tell her to hang in there!

And what did you tell her Luke?  Tell her to hang in there!

I gave her my iPad with JustPlanes Air Canada 77L CYVR-YSSY to watch with an Omelette and orange juice ;-P