Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

Release Date Contest

Yep, irrefutable - you definately had it in your hands last night (and probably the night before too)  :lol:

Your excited about something so much that reality turns into dreams...I guess its how the human mind is programmed...  :P

Your excited about something so much that reality turns into dreams...I guess its how the human mind is programmed...  :P

I had one a couple of months back - installed it etc and it showed as Captain Sim's LOL...

Your excited about something so much that reality turns into dreams...I guess its how the human mind is programmed... :P

I had one a couple of months back - installed it etc and it showed as Captain Sim's LOL...

I'm sure that falls into the "nightmare" category... :D

why does everyone hate the captainsim 777 THEY DONT MAKE MODERN COMMERCIAL AIRLINERS IT IS NOT WHAT THEY ARE MEANT TO BE MAKING!!!!!!!!!

why does everyone hate the captainsim 777 THEY DONT MAKE MODERN COMMERCIAL AIRLINERS IT IS NOT WHAT THEY ARE MEANT TO BE MAKING!!!!!!!!!

I think you answered your own question.

Oh my, everyone here is so wrong! It will be released the day after I go away on summer vacation. ;)

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Oh my, everyone here is so wrong! It will be released the day after I go away on summer vacation. ;)

which is tomorrow right?

Tomorrow, during Fancon speech, Steve Jobs style...

"When will this be available? Right now!"

Tomorrow, during Fancon speech, Steve Jobs style... "When will this be available? Right now!"

Must be at least one person in that room at the ready to buy (promise I won't be hiding under a table with my laptop  :ph34r:)

I say the price will be $74.99 and the date will be May 11th.  They wouldn't release the product on Mother's Day and a Sunday.