777_v10_33.jpg

777_v10_9.jpg

777_v10_43.jpg

777_v10_31.jpg

Car_Bonanza_51.jpg

Car_Bonanza_65.jpg

Car_Bonanza_68.jpg
Car_Bonanza_70.jpg

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Thanks! I am really enjoying X-Plane lately and will be posting more screenshots. I'd love to do a video one day.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

They really do need to sort out the clouds. Great screenshots, and the worst thing by a long way in each of them is the clouds.

The main problem...they look nothing like clouds.

Are REX on board for XP10 at all?

Beautiful! 

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Very Nice.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

yea i agree. those night shots are just effing gorgouse. somethings need to be done about them clouds tho

Yes, good pics. The last scene of the night approach is "inspireing"! I'd want XP just for that.

Very impressive, especially the last one.

Actually that's one of my pet peeves with XP10. While the overall night lighting is phenomenal and best in any sim so far,  taxi lights should not be that visible from the air!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

The cool thing about flying at night is you can adjust every single light source in the game by merely editing a text file to suit your preferences.

Nice shots.X-Plane is looking really good.

They are looking realy good but I dont know how you guys are getting the fantastic night views.

For sometime mone have just not been there.  Runways are all but invisible and only the strobe gives me any idea where the runway is.  I have to get very close to see the threshold lights and the lights on the side of the runways are as good as not there..

I am using a mod in my screenshots for the lighting effects. They're posted in another post where you can download the mod to brighten and add more bloom effect.