Sign in to follow this  
Maribell

Misty,Tongass and Freight Dogs

Hey everyone, I asked this question before but got no replies so i figured id put in a bit more details I did a Duplicate file search in FS9 and found the following results, In the picture you can clearly see there are duplicates found in this area seems like Freight Dogs is adding Misty Landclass and Tongass lanclass and also Misty and tongass are adding landclass of there own. SO Is it ncesary to Disable Freight Dogs Mist Landclass along with  Freight Dogd Tongass landclass if i already have Misty and tongassinstalled

attachicon.gifFTM.jpg

Hey everyone, I asked this question before but got no replies so i figured id put in a bit more details I did a Duplicate file search in FS9 and found the following results, In the picture you can clearly see there are duplicates found in this area seems like Freight Dogs is adding Misty Landclass and Tongass lanclass and also Misty and tongass are adding landclass of there own. SO Is it ncesary to Disable Freight Dogs Mist Landclass along with  Freight Dogd Tongass landclass if i already have Misty and tongassinstalled

Run the Misty and Tongass configurators and check the boxes for Freight Dogs.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Run the Misty and Tongass configurators and check the boxes for Freight Dogs.

regards,

Joe

Yea i did that lol Sometimes i guess things dont work as they should so i disabled them manually 

Those configuration apps typically run pretty good and having both landclass folders active does not mean that they contain the same files, or cover the same areas.

I would trust them to set up your sim correctly until you see something in the sim that looks wrong.

I would suspect the app disables the Tongass and Misty landclass where it is covered by the Freight Dogs landclass.

The Tongass and Misty coverage would be far greater than the Freight Dogs, so having both active makes sense.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif