Sign in to follow this  
Lerimer Santana

wheres the DC-6?!?!

I've been patiently waiting the release of the triple 7 like every other pilot has. To the point that I also purchased captain Sims triple 7. But not only am I waiting for the triple 7 but I'm also super interested and exited about the DC-6. Its been quite some months now since any news of the DC-6 was made, so I really want some updates on this bird too...

Robert said numerous amounts of times that it'll come after the 777. They're obviously focusing to get the 777 base out - so after that would probably be a better time to ask  ^_^

Also supply and demand, I imagine the 777 [and 747] will outsell the Dc6.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I've been patiently waiting the release of the triple 7 like every other pilot has. To the point that I also purchased captain Sims triple 7.

:Doh:

If you really need a "fix"... try Cal Classics DC-6.  Not PMDG... but it won't cost you anything and they produce some very nice models.

Robert said numerous amounts of times that it'll come after the 777. They're obviously focusing to get the 777 base out - so after that would probably be a better time to ask  ^_^

well, the reason I asked was because he's also said that not everyone is working on the same project. That he has different developers working on different aircrafts. So I wanted to know how far they have come with it since the last update.

Hopefully he'll chime in about it but I'm ready for the 6 and 747 V2

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Hopefully he'll chime in about it but I'm ready for the DC- 6 and 747 V2

This. I care not a bit about the 777.

I'm getting the 777 since I'm building a full scale 777 home cockpit but I'm also gonna have 747 parts I can use when I wanna fly it

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

qm.gif36652739.jpg

:Doh:

If you really need a "fix"... try Cal Classics DC-6.  Not PMDG... but it won't cost you anything and they produce some very nice models.

Nice, but:

FS2002 version by Harry Follas. Last modified on 3/17/03.  FS2000 version.  Last modified on 9/16/01.   FS98 version.  Last updated on 12/25/00

:P

Nice, but:

It's ok Diego... it does require one to read:

FS2004/FS2002/FSX United Air Lines DC-6 1958 Base Pack.  Requires the United DC-6B for panel and sounds. Last modified on 12/17/12.

:P  :P  :P

Lol. I should stop skimming through these links...

The only thing "bad" (and I personally would not term it bad) with the Cal Classics stuff is "some assembly required" since there are a number of versions (and updates).

I have a dozen hours in their DC-4 and 30 some hours in their Connie (thanks fsxlogbook!) and really enjoyed the time spent in them.

I totally agree - to me the 777 is just a big 737 (waits for the incoming shrapnel)...

I'm definitely waiting for the DC6 and 747 way more than the 777. 

Noah Bryant

I totally agree - to me the 777 is just a big 737 (waits for the incoming shrapnel)...

But far more intelligent and advanced in terms of avionics than the 737, especially regarding the mx pages. Seems like the plane can nearly diagnose its own mx issues lol

I totally agree - to me the 777 is just a big 737 (waits for the incoming shrapnel)

:angry:

:LMAO: